Prince Charlie Formal GOLD Package
- One-stop Celtic-formalwear shopping; the Prince Charlie Full Formal GOLD Package includes everything you need to look spiffy at your next event
- Includes jacket, vest, formal shirt, bow tie, Ghillie Brogues, sgian dubh, sporran, belt, buckle, kilt pin, kilt hose and flashes, as well as optional tartan flashes, sash, and kilt hanger
- The perfect option for upcoming formal events for Celtic men also looking to invest in a kilt; a Keep the Kilt, choose from over 50 tartans to suit your needs
- The Prince Charlie jacket and its accessories are the Scottish equivalents of a tuxedo, appropriate for the most formal events
Your Events Actual Date. We will ship your rental ahead of time, so you can try it on and make any corrections.
A name to represent your entire party. Maybe you have one person ordering for the whole party, or there may be separate orders for the same event. Generally a Last Name.
Prince Charlie Full Formal Gold Package
This is the easiest formal outfit you’ll ever choose! The Prince Charlie Full Formal GOLD Package is a head-to-toe outfit with everything you’ll need to impress at your next formal event, such as a prom, a wedding, or anything black-tie equivalent. The Prince Charlie jacket and accessories are the most formal you can get, with silver square buttons and scallop cuffs. Customize to suit your preferences and look like your true Celtic self on the big day. A Keep the Kilt package, choose from a selection of over 50 tartans to invest in an expression of your family’s heritage. Bring your own underwear.
Sorry, no International rentals!
The Prince Charlie Jacket and Vest
The Prince Charlie is more formal than an Argyle Jacket. In both appearance and function, it is essentially the Scottish dress equivalent of a tuxedo. The Prince Charlie is a is a shorter cut jacket with short tails in the back. Embellished with scallop cuffs and silver square buttons. Made in Scotland from 100% pure new 15oz heavyweight Barathea wool. The Jacket does not button allowing the 3 button vest to show. Paired with a tuxedo shit and bow tie, the Prince Charlie Full Formal Rental is for the fanciest of events.
Our full formal-wear Kilt Rental package includes everything you see pictured above. It is a complete head-to-toe outfit that includes everything but underwear!
- A Keep the Kilt, your choice from 50+ different tartans
- Prince Charlie jacket and vest
- Formal wing tip shirt (black or white)
- Bow tie, black
- Kilt belt and buckle
- Formal sporran (choice of leather or three different furs)
- Kilt Hose (black or off-white and yours to keep after the rental)
- Flashes (grosgrain ribbon, black, blue, green, red)
- Kilt pin
- Sgian dubh
- Ghillie brogues
- Cuff links
- A pre-paid return label included
We need at least 8 weeks from order date to event date to insure your kilt and rental will be ready in time. However we recommend ordering 12 weeks before your need by date. In the event that you find yourself needing the Gold package in less time than 8 weeks we offer a rush in house kilt making service. This RUSH service is an additional $150. If you require this service please contact us.
When you are reserving your rental, please make sure you give us the actual date of the event. We need to know the exact dates to reserve the rental. If you will be traveling, please provide additional information in the comments box during checkout. Please specify the date you will be leaving. Please let us know if you will be returning the rental from your destination, or when you return home.
We want to make sure that you get your rental in enough time to try everything on, and order new sizes if necessary. Please double check your sizes before ordering to avoid additional shipping costs.
If you are ordering rentals for more than just yourself, you might want to download our Rental Size Information Spreadsheet to make it easier to collect size information from everyone in your party. This document is in Microsoft Excel format.
We will send you a confirmation of your reservation via email. We package and ship the rental approximately 10 days before the event. Once you get your package please try everything on right away, even the shoes. If you find that something doesn’t fit and you contact us within 48 hours, we will get you a replacement on our cost. Anything after 48 we gladly get you a replacement but you will be required to cover shipping costs. We do not ask for any items back before the event, everything can be shipped all at once after your event. Please read the Terms and Conditions for more information on Shipping.
Our goal is to make your kilt rental experience is as stress-free and enjoyable as possible, and to ensure that your rental proceeds as smoothly as possible. We look forward to handling your order! Once you are ready to order, please start with…
Terms and Conditions
If you’re thinking about renting, please download our Rental Terms and Conditions PDF document. This is REALLY IMPORTANT stuff that we need you to read and understand.
This is not the usual B.S. terms and conditions that you run across everyday (and agree to without reading)! Please print a copy for yourself, and a copy for everyone in your rental party that is going to be responsible for caring for and returning an outfit.
Please read everything, and be sure that you understand it. If you have any questions, please ask! This document includes everything you need to know to be sure your rental will arrive on time, and fit you properly!
Please feel free to contact us 763-569-4373 or [email protected] if you have any questions.
Include products updated are similar or are same of quality
- Customizable, full-formal Silver rental package with everything you need from shoulders to toes
- A Prince Charlie jacket made in Scotland from 100% Barathea wool and a three-button vest
- Keep the kilt hose after your rental for future wear
- Perfect for the wedding party and available short-notice
- Big and Tall Rental Package kilts available in waist sizes 48 to 80 inches and in over 60 tartans
- Argyle jacket and vest are made in Scotland from 100% pure new 15 oz Barathea wool for an authentic style
- Customize with your formal shirt, necktie, and sporran, while cufflinks, ghillie brogues, sgian dubh, and kilt pin are included
- Keep the kilt, hose, and matching tartan flashes, and return the rest with an easy pre-paid return label
- Argyle Full Formal GOLD Package offers true personalization with over 60 family and non-clan tartan options
- Along with the Argyle Jacket and Vest ensemble, rent a formal shirt, necktie, and kilt belt and buckle
- Comprehensive rental package includes cufflinks, ghillie brogues, sgian dubh, a kilt pin, and, yours to keep, kilt hose and flashes
- Kilt, jacket, and vest are available in a range of sizes to ensure the best possible fit
- Our most luxurious package; a Prince Charlie is the Scottish equivalent of a tuxedo
- Keep the kilt, matching tartan flashes, matching fly plaid, and kilt hose; choose between 50+ family and non-clan tartans and nine colored kilt hose
- Choose between a variety of sporrans, bow ties, and between a black or white formal wing tip shirt
- Order at least 8 weeks (but ideally 12 weeks) in advance; use “Rental Information Spreadsheet” for large parties; return rented items easily with a prepaid return label included