Argyle Formal SILVER Package
- Rent the Scottish equivalent of a nice suit with the Argyle Full Formal SILVER Package
- Argyle jacket and 5-button vest are made from 100% pure new 15 oz heavyweight Barathea wool for authentic elegance
- Direct, efficient shipping to all 50 states with as little as 8-12 weeks notice, although we specialize in rush orders
- Achieve a bespoke look on a rental budget with customizable options in an array of sizes
Your Events Actual Date. We will ship your rental ahead of time, so you can try it on and make any corrections.
A name to represent your entire party. Maybe you have one person ordering for the whole party, or there may be separate orders for the same event. Generally a Last Name.
Argyle Full Formal SILVER Package
Sometimes, the best things in life happen with little-to-no-warning. Whether you’re attending, presiding, or saying “I Do” at a short-notice wedding, the Argyle Full Formal SILVER Package has you covered. Choose between a Black Watch or Solid Black Rental Kilt to keep things simple and elegant. The argyle jacket and vest are made in Scotland from 100% pure new 15 oz heavyweight Barathea wool. Personalize your look by choosing between black or off white kilt hose (yours to keep!) and formal shirt and necktie combination. Cufflinks, ghillie brogues, sgian dubh, kilt pins, and customizable flashes are included in this package—along with a prepaid return label!
Our full formal-wear Kilt Rental package includes everything you see pictured above. It is a complete shoulder-to-toe outfit that includes everything but underwear!
- Black Watch Rental Kilt
- Argyle Jacket and Vest
- Formal Kilt Shirt and Neck Tie (Choice of Black or White)
- Kilt Belt and Buckle
- Formal Sporran (Choice of Leather or Three Different Furs)
- Kilt Hose (Black or Off-White and Yours to Keep After the Rental)
- Flashes (Grosgrain Ribbon, Black, Blue, Green, Red)
- Kilt Pin
- Sgian Dubh
- Ghillie Brogues
- Cuff Links
- A pre-paid return label included
We recommend reserving your rentals 8-12 weeks before the date needed, especially for large groups. However, rush orders are actually something we specialize in and there’s a good chance we can get you taken care of even on short notice. This rental is perfect for short notice events and wedding!
When you are reserving your rental, please make sure you give us the actual date of the event. We need to know the exact dates to reserve the rental. If you will be traveling, please provide additional information in the comments box during checkout. Please specify the date you will be leaving. Please let us know if you will be returning the rental from your destination, or when you return home.
We want to make sure that you get your rental in enough time to try everything on, and order new sizes if necessary. Please double check your sizes before ordering to avoid additional shipping costs.
If you are ordering rentals for more than just yourself, you might want to download our Rental Size Information Spreadsheet to make it easier to collect size information from everyone in your party. This document is in Microsoft Excel format.
We will send you a confirmation of your reservation via email. We package and ship the rental approximately 10 days before the event. Once you get your package please try everything on right away, even the shoes. If you find that something doesn’t fit and you contact us within 48 hours, we will get you a replacement on our cost. Anything after 48 we gladly get you a replacement but you will be required to cover shipping costs. We do not ask for any items back before the event, everything can be shipped all at once after your event. Please read the Terms and Conditions for more information on Shipping.
Our goal is to make your kilt rental experience is as stress-free and enjoyable as possible, and to ensure that your rental proceeds as smoothly as possible. We look forward to handling your order! Once you are ready to order, please start with…
Terms and Conditions
If you’re thinking about renting, please download our Rental Terms and Conditions PDF document. This is REALLY IMPORTANT stuff that we need you to read and understand.
This is not the usual B.S. terms and conditions that you run across everyday (and agree to without reading)! Please print a copy for yourself, and a copy for everyone in your rental party that is going to be responsible for caring for and returning an outfit.
Please read everything, and be sure that you understand it. If you have any questions, please ask! This document includes everything you need to know to be sure your rental will arrive on time, and fit you properly!
Please feel free to contact us 763-569-4373 or [email protected] if you have any questions.
You may also like…
Update all similar products that you may like!
- The customizable Argyle full-formal Platinum package is the rental ensemble that has everything you need from shoulders to toes
- Choose from 60+ clan and non-clan tartans to match any color scheme and represent your clan
- It includes a vest and an Argyle jacket made in Scotland. Perfect for weddings, prom, or other formal events
- Keep the kilt, fly plaid, kilt hose, and flashes after your rental
- Argyle Full Formal GOLD Package offers true personalization with over 60 family and non-clan tartan options
- Along with the Argyle Jacket and Vest ensemble, rent a formal shirt, necktie, and kilt belt and buckle
- Comprehensive rental package includes cufflinks, ghillie brogues, sgian dubh, a kilt pin, and, yours to keep, kilt hose and flashes
- Kilt, jacket, and vest are available in a range of sizes to ensure the best possible fit
Include products updated are similar or are same of quality
- One-stop Celtic-formalwear shopping; the Prince Charlie Full Formal GOLD Package includes everything you need to look spiffy at your next event
- Includes jacket, vest, formal shirt, bow tie, Ghillie Brogues, sgian dubh, sporran, belt, buckle, kilt pin, kilt hose and flashes, as well as optional tartan flashes, sash, and kilt hanger
- The perfect option for upcoming formal events for Celtic men also looking to invest in a kilt; a Keep the Kilt, choose from over 50 tartans to suit your needs
- The Prince Charlie jacket and its accessories are the Scottish equivalents of a tuxedo, appropriate for the most formal events
- Our most luxurious package; a Prince Charlie is the Scottish equivalent of a tuxedo
- Keep the kilt, matching tartan flashes, matching fly plaid, and kilt hose; choose between 50+ family and non-clan tartans and nine colored kilt hose
- Choose between a variety of sporrans, bow ties, and between a black or white formal wing tip shirt
- Order at least 8 weeks (but ideally 12 weeks) in advance; use “Rental Information Spreadsheet” for large parties; return rented items easily with a prepaid return label included
- With our Build Your Own Kilt Rental package, we offer the ultimate in customizable convenience—rent what you need!
- We provide a range of options, so you can complete your ensemble with only the items you want to rent.
- When we say options, we mean it—even the shoes are for rent.
- With every rental, you receive a free gift of kilt hose—they’re yours to keep!
- Children’s kilt rental package including the full outfit except for ghillies and jacket
- Choose from three different sporran choices and many sizes for a great fit
- Kilt available in over 70 tartans, with the option to keep after the rental
- Perfect for weddings, school presentations, Celtic festivals, or other special events