Celtic Boar Pendant
- SKU: JPCBO
- Categories: Celtic Necklaces and Pendants, Celtic Animal Pendants, Valentine' Day
- Tags: Boar, Bronze, Made in USA, Sterling Silver
- Wear the symbol of the courageous and fearless Celtic boar around your neck on a beautiful 18-inch chain
- Measures approximately 1.75 inches by 1.5 inches (or 44 by 38 mm)
- Available in either bronze or sterling silver
- Hand-crafted from high-quality materials in the USA
$35.00 – $80.00
Celtic Boar Pendant
In ancient Celtic mythology, the boar was used by Celtic and Saxon warriors on crests of armor and shields to represent their courage and fearlessness. Connect to that powerful Celtic heritage with your own Celtic Boar Pendant! The pendant is handmade and embellished with an ornate design while hanging on a high-quality 18-inch chain. Measuring just 1.75 inches by 1.5 inches (or 44 mm by 38 mm), this pendant makes a subtle but eye-catching accessory for any outfit. Choose from either bronze or sterling silver to suit your personal style. Because we often have these beautiful necklaces in stock, we can get it to you quickly and conveniently!
|Bronze or Silver||
Include products updated are similar or are same of quality
- Elegant hand-cast pewter pendant necklace in the shape of a prowling, bronze or silver cat—high-quality pewter makes this piece highly durable
- Suspended on an 18-inch chain and measures approximately 1.75 inches by 1 inch for a subtle but eye-catching accessory and timeless aesthetic
- Solid structure and ornate detailing celebrate the mystical significance of cats in Celtic culture and ancient mythology, and your love of cats!
- Made in the USA and regularly in-stock, so we will get it to you quickly and conveniently!
- Classic and emblematic of Celtic heritage, this Celtic Roots necklace will let you connect with those sacred roots by wearing its symbol around your neck
- Crafted in beautiful sterling silver and measures approximately 1 inch across
- Conveniently hangs on an adjustable stainless steel chain (approximately 18 inches by 20 inches) to adjust the length for any neckline
- The Celtic Tree of Life symbolizes a connection to the earth, the spirit world, and the universe to embody strength, wisdom, and a long life