Celtic Thistle Torc Bracelet
- SKU: JBTH
- Categories: Thistle Collection, Highland Accessories, Celtic Jewelry, Celtic Torc Bracelets
- Tags: Bronze, Custom-Order, Made in USA, Sterling Silver, Thistle
- A subtle yet eye-catching Celtic accessory endowed with the thistle, a profound symbol of Scottish victory
- Handmade in the USA and available in fine-quality bronze or silver
- The lightweight braid style (approximately 14 gauge) makes this bracelet light and flexible while remaining strong and durable
- We’ll make this bracelet custom just for you—please allow approximately 6-16 weeks to have it handmade and shipped
$130.00 – $375.00
The thistle is a powerful symbol of Scottish victory, as the wild thistles of Scotland disarmed Viking invaders as they planned to attack under cover of darkness. What better way to celebrate that resilient heritage than by wearing that symbol around your wrist with a Thistle Celtic Torc Bracelet! Customizable in either high-quality bronze or silver, this bracelet will match your other jewelry and your personal style. Strong, durable, and flexible, the lightweight braid style bracelet will come with you wherever you want to go. We make each bracelet custom for each wearer, so please allow us between 6-16 weeks to craft your new favorite accessory and get it to you!
Light Weight, Medium Weight
|Bronze or Silver||
5 Inch, 5.5 Inch, 6 Inch, 6.5 Inch, 7 Inch, 7.5 Inch, 8 Inch, 8.5 Inch, 9 inch
Include products updated are similar or are same of quality
Ravens figured heavily in Celtic mythology and legend. They were linked to darkness and death, especially the death of warriors in combat – an obvious reflection of its tendency to eat carrion, plenty of which is to be found in the aftermath of battle.
While the snake has taken on a negative meaning in later times, especially in Christianity mythology, in the Classical world the snake was beneficial, and symbolized healing, regeneration and rebirth – the snake could shed its skin and be born anew.
- This Stag Torc is handcrafted in the USA
- Available in either bronze or silver
- Choose from either heavy or medium braid
- Made custom just for you—please understand that it’ll take between 6-16 weeks to create it and ship it to you
- Scottish Thistle Earrings, Scotland’s national flower
- Crafted from sterling silver and measuring approximately ⅝ inches across makes these earrings an exceptional piece
- A Celtic favorite, get them for yourself or give them as gifts
- Matching Thistle Necklace available to complement the earrings