Thor’s Hammer Amulet Pewter Pendant
- SKU: JNP74
- Categories: Celtic Necklaces and Pendants, St. Justin Necklaces, Valentine' Day
- Tags: Pewter, Viking
- Pewter pendant featuring Thor’s hammer, a powerful symbol in Scandanavian mythology
- Comes with an adjustable black leather strap for convenience with a maximum length of 30 inches
- Measures 1 inch wide by 1¾ inches tall, not too heavy for comfortable wear
- Supplied in a satin and velvet-lined box that makes for easy gifting
Tartan Jewelry Gift Bag$10.00
- Customizable tartan jewelry gift bag
- Measures approximately 4inches wide by 5.5 inches long
- Pull string closure to keep your treasures safe
- bring tartan culture to everyday used
Thor’s Hammer Amulet Pendant
If you like Scandanavian mythology (or have a friend or loved one who does), then this is the perfect pendant for you! Featuring a reproduction of a museum piece found in Sweden, this representation of Thor’s hammer has its roots deep in Norse mythology, and now it can have its place in your wardrobe too! If you’re looking for someone else, the included satin and velvet-lined gift box makes gifting easy. Measuring approximately 1 inch wide by 1¾ inches tall, this pendant is a perfect size and weight for comfortable wear—thankfully, it isn’t as heavy as the Mjölnir itself!
Include products updated are similar or are same of quality
- Silver-plated pendant measuring ⅝ inches and inlaid with purple cubic zirconia gemstones
- Includes a stainless steel chain measuring 18 inches
- Pendant shaped in the triquetra symbol, which is featured heavily in Celtic artwork
- Pretty, dainty, intricate, and the perfect accessory to complete any casual or formal outfit
- Elegant hand-cast pewter pendant necklace in the shape of a prowling, bronze or silver cat—high-quality pewter makes this piece highly durable
- Suspended on an 18-inch chain and measures approximately 1.75 inches by 1 inch for a subtle but eye-catching accessory and timeless aesthetic
- Solid structure and ornate detailing celebrate the mystical significance of cats in Celtic culture and ancient mythology, and your love of cats!
- Made in the USA and regularly in-stock, so we will get it to you quickly and conveniently!