Triskelion Spiral Paua Shell Necklace
- SKU: JNS58
- Categories: Featured, Celtic Jewelry, Celtic Necklaces and Pendants, Celtic Necklaces, Clearance and Specials, Clearance Jewelry, Earrings and Pendants
- Tags: Paua, Triskele, Triskelion
- A beautiful Celtic pendant, Triskelion Spiral Necklace represents the cyclical revolutions of the natural world
- Crafted from the New Zealand Paua shell, each shell is different, so each pendant is different and one-of-a-kind
- It measures approximately 1⅜ inches wide and is suspended on an 18-inch stainless steel chain
- Made in the USA.
Out of stock
These Triskelion Spiral Shell pendants are just as unique as you are! Crafted from the Paua shell from New Zealand and made in the USA, each shell has its unique facets and qualities. No two of these necklaces will ever be the same. In Irish mythology, the spiral represents the sun and is a symbol of growth, change, and expansion in the natural world. The pendant is approximately 1⅜ inches wide and includes an 18-inch stainless steel chain. This necklace makes a wonderful gift for the nature lover in your life or to add to your collection of Celtic-themed jewelry.
Include products updated are similar or are same of quality
- Adorn yourself with mysticism with this beautiful necklace and earring set of multicolored cubic zirconia, wrapped in a richly symbolic Celtic spiral
- This jewelry is approximately ⅝ inches by ½ inches and includes a complimentary chain for the pendant
- The rhodium-plated finish makes this jewelry eye-catching and shiny while remaining exceptionally durable
- The multicolored cubic zirconia adds additional sparkle and dimension to these beautiful pieces
For the Celts, the dragon was a sign of war, and it was under the cloth battle-banners shaped like dragons, writhing and twisting in the wind, that they marched to war against the golden eagles of the Romans.
- A subtle yet eye-catching Celtic accessory endowed with the thistle, a profound symbol of Scottish victory
- Handmade in the USA and available in fine-quality bronze or silver
- The lightweight braid style (approximately 14 gauge) makes this bracelet light and flexible while remaining strong and durable
- We’ll make this bracelet custom just for you—please allow approximately 6-16 weeks to have it handmade and shipped