Jacobite White Rose Sterling Silver Pendant
- SKU: JPCS8
- Categories: Celtic Jewelry, Celtic Necklaces, Celtic Necklaces and Pendants, Featured
- Tags: Jacobite, Special-Order, Sterling Silver
The Scottish White Rose has long been a symbol of Scottish Independence and the rightful place of Scotland in the British Isles. Today, it still acts as a powerful symbol for many Scots. Wear a “White Rose” both for its own beauty and as an enduring symbol of Scottish freedom and nationalism. These are still worn today in the Scottish Assembly.
- Made in Canada by Expert Celtic Jewelry Makers
- 18″ Sterling Silver Chain
Include products updated are similar or are same of quality
While the snake has taken on a negative meaning in later times, especially in Christianity mythology, in the Classical world the snake was beneficial, and symbolized healing, regeneration and rebirth – the snake could shed its skin and be born anew.
- Adorn yourself with mysticism with this beautiful necklace and earring set of multicolored cubic zirconia, wrapped in a richly symbolic Celtic spiral
- This jewelry is approximately ⅝ inches by ½ inches and includes a complimentary chain for the pendant
- The rhodium-plated finish makes this jewelry eye-catching and shiny while remaining exceptionally durable
- The multicolored cubic zirconia adds additional sparkle and dimension to these beautiful pieces
Since the 4th century CE, there have been legends of a Celtic god named Cernunnos that had the antlers of a stag protruding from his head, holding a torc in his right hand, and a horned serpent in his left, and was said to be the lord of the forest!