Jacobite White Rose Sterling Silver Pendant
- SKU: JPCS8
- Categories: Featured, Celtic Jewelry, Celtic Necklaces and Pendants, Celtic Necklaces
- Tags: Jacobite, Special-Order, Sterling Silver
The Scottish White Rose has long been a symbol of Scottish Independence and the rightful place of Scotland in the British Isles. Today, it still acts as a powerful symbol for many Scots. Wear a “White Rose” both for its own beauty and as an enduring symbol of Scottish freedom and nationalism. These are still worn today in the Scottish Assembly.
- Made in Canada by Expert Celtic Jewelry Makers
- 18″ Sterling Silver Chain
Include products updated are similar or are same of quality
For the Celts, the dragon was a sign of war, and it was under the cloth battle-banners shaped like dragons, writhing and twisting in the wind, that they marched to war against the golden eagles of the Romans.
While the snake has taken on a negative meaning in later times, especially in Christianity mythology, in the Classical world the snake was beneficial, and symbolized healing, regeneration and rebirth – the snake could shed its skin and be born anew.
- Mystic Zirconia Crystal Stone
- Rhodium Plated
- Chain included
- Durable, shiny finish
- Please note the difference in stone color, these are natural and real amber, the photo shows the difference in hues, however, we always try and best match necklace amber to the earings amber.