Jacobite White Rose Sterling Silver Pendant
- SKU: JPCS8
- Categories: Celtic Jewelry, Celtic Necklaces, Celtic Necklaces and Pendants, Featured
- Tags: Jacobite, Special-Order, Sterling Silver
The Scottish White Rose has long been a symbol of Scottish Independence and the rightful place of Scotland in the British Isles. Today, it still acts as a powerful symbol for many Scots. Wear a “White Rose” both for its own beauty and as an enduring symbol of Scottish freedom and nationalism. These are still worn today in the Scottish Assembly.
- Made in Canada by Expert Celtic Jewelry Makers
- 18″ Sterling Silver Chain
Include products updated are similar or are same of quality
Ravens figured heavily in Celtic mythology and legend. They were linked to darkness and death, especially the death of warriors in combat – an obvious reflection of its tendency to eat carrion, plenty of which is to be found in the aftermath of battle.
With our Ash Leaf Arm Ring, you can wear a branch of the World Tree around your arm and stay connected with the underworld, middle earth, and the spiritual realm!
Our Ash Leaf Arm Ring is constructed with a medium braid of wire, and is approximately 5/16” (8mm) thick. It is available in both bronze and sterling silver.
- An elegant knot design embraces Scotland’s national flower on the Scottish Thistle Knot Ring.
- It’s made of sterling silver and with an open design.
- Available in whole sizes 5-15 – will last for years
- This ring makes an excellent gift idea for holidays and anniversaries.