Amethyst Celtic Cross Necklace
- SKU: JACCN
- Categories: Celtic Jewelry, Celtic Necklaces, Celtic Necklaces and Pendants, Featured
- Tags: Amethyst, Celtic Cross, Sterling Silver, Triquetra
Tartan Jewelry Gift Bag$10.00
- Customizable tartan jewelry gift bag
- Measures approximately 4inches wide by 5.5 inches long
- Pull string closure to keep your treasures safe
- bring tartan culture to everyday used
According to popular legend, the Celtic Cross was introduced by St Patrick when he was converting the pagans in Ireland to Christianity. Much of the oral history and wisdom of the old Celtic ways has been lost and our understanding of the symbolism of the Celtic Cross today is largely based on Roman writing and Christian monks who transcribed the mythology of the Celts.
- Made with real Amethyst
- Made from Sterling Silver
- Comes with a beautiful 18″ chain
The symbolism of the Celtic cross is indicative of the human desire to know and experience the unfolding mystery of life. The arms of the cross offer four ways to ascension, an invitation to objectively know nature, wisdom, god/goddess, and the self.
The circles around the intersection of the cross represent unification, totality, wholeness, and inclusion.
Include products updated are similar or are same of quality
- An elegant knot design embraces Scotland’s national flower on the Scottish Thistle Knot Ring.
- It’s made of sterling silver and with an open design.
- Available in whole sizes 5-15 – will last for years
- This ring makes an excellent gift idea for holidays and anniversaries.
Celtic peoples looked on the rabbit (and it’s cousin the hare) as a creature with supernatural powers. They admired their strength and speed, but treated them with caution.
- This Stag Torc is handcrafted in the USA
- Available in either bronze or silver
- Choose from either heavy or medium braid
- Made custom just for you—please understand that it’ll take between 6-16 weeks to create it and ship it to you