Viking Dragon Torc – Heavy Braid
- SKU: JTVD
- Category: Celtic Neck Torcs
- Tags: Bronze, Custom-Order, Dragon, Made in USA, Sterling Silver, Viking
- A distinctive and meticulous Viking neckpiece, created by the best craftsmen in the United States.
- Recognizable to any proud Viking, the dragon head terminals on proud display makes the wearer want to head for his longship.
- Custom-made for the wearer, this braided piece comes in two metal options – silver or bronze – to suit any wardrobe.
- We mean heavy when we say it – you will never see a Viking in anything less than this heavy 10 gauge metal Torc.
$250.00 – $925.00
Viking Dragon Torc Heavy Weight
As unique as its wearer, this stunning Viking Dragon Torc makes it almost impossible to ignore the echoes of Viking lore. Drawing inspiration from the longships that carried Viking warriors with pride in the days of yesteryear, the dragon terminals catch the eye in their most magnificent detail. This neck ring has changed little in its history of thousands of years. Offered in your choice of bronze or silver, it is a heavy 10 gauge piece that draws attention to its exquisite, handcrafted braiding. Be guaranteed to get questioned on where you plundered this perfect piece.
|Bronze or Silver||
|Torc Neck Size||
14 Inch, 14.5 Inch, 15 Inch, 15.5 Inch, 16 Inch, 16.5 Inch, 17 Inch, 17.5 Inch, 18 Inch, 18.5 Inch, 19 Inch, 19.5 Inch, 20 Inch
Include products updated are similar or are same of quality
- Comes in a medium braid style for the perfect balance between subtlety and durability
- Approximately ⅜ inches or 6 mm thick—each necklace is high-quality and handcrafted
- This necklace’s decorative spiral terminals create an elegant frame, with a choice between silver and bronze
- Made in the USA—please allow 6-16 weeks for us to create your necklace and ship to you
- Connect to the strength and courage of your Celtic heritage with the powerful symbol of the lion with a Lion Torc necklace in Extra Heavy Braid
- Handmade in your choice of high-quality bronze or silver
- This necklace’s extra heavy braid style( ⅝ inch or 16 mm thick) makes for a strong, durable, and flexible accessory
- Custom made just for you—please allow us between 6-16 weeks to have it crafted and shipped
- The great ash tree Yggdrasil is central to Viking mythology
- It’s made from fine-quality sterling silver or bronze to match your style or your other jewelry
- Handmade in the USA, the braid measures approximately 5/16 inches (8 mm) thick for a subtle but eye-catching accessory
- The torc is an ancient Viking style of jewelry—celebrate the vastness of Viking culture and mythology and adorn any outfit stylishly
- Inspired by the stags that accompanied the Celtic god Cernunnos on the Gundestrup Cauldron, the two terminals in the interior of this torc necklace depict ornate stag heads
- Handmade in either high-quality bronze or silver
- Crafted in an extra heavy braid style (approximately ⅝ inches or 16 mm thick)—a strong and durable but flexible necklace
- Crafted custom just for you, but please allow between 6-12 weeks to have it created and shipped to you