Celtic Triskelion Neck Torc
- Invokes the unmistakable Celtic symbolism of maiden, mother, and crone in a stunning necklace
- Choose from either high-quality bronze or silver
- Crafted in a heavyweight braid, which is 10 gauge (approximately ⅜ inches or 10 mm thick), for a strong and durable accessory while remaining flexible for comfort
- We make each necklace custom for the wearer, so please allow us between 6-8 weeks to make it and have it sent to you
$155.00 – $925.00
The three spirals on the Triskelion symbol are believed to represent the three worlds: The present physical realm, The spirit world of ancestors and The celestial world of the sun, moon, stars and planets.
The flowing knot design represents the Celt’s all-important number three along with endless lines with no visible point of start or finish.
The Celtic Triskelion meaning revolves around strength and progress and the ability to move forward and overcome adversity (represented by the appearance of movement in the symbol).
Whether three is your lucky number or if you love Celtic mythology, this Triskelion Torc necklace is the perfect accessory for you! Customize your torc in either fine-quality bronze or silver to suit your personal style. The braids makes for a beautifully durable and strong necklace that’s still flexible enough for comfort.
We’ll custom-make your torc exactly how you like it, but please give us between 6-8 weeks to have it made and sent to you.
Include products updated are similar or are same of quality
- The medium braid is the perfect balance between durability and subtlety
- Approximately ⅜ inches or 8 mm thick
- Choose between either bronze or silver for your necklace to suit your preference and personal style
- High-quality and handmade in the USA—each is unique and made custom just for you, so please allow us 6-10 weeks to create it and have it shipped to you
- The great ash tree Yggdrasil is central to Viking mythology
- It’s made from fine-quality sterling silver or bronze to match your style or your other jewelry
- Handmade in the USA, the braid measures approximately 5/16 inches (8 mm) thick for a subtle but eye-catching accessory
- The torc is an ancient Viking style of jewelry—celebrate the vastness of Viking culture and mythology and adorn any outfit stylishly
- Embody the powerful qualities of kingship, rulership, and fruitfulness with this elegant Celtic Horse Torc necklace
- Available in either high-quality bronze or silver
- Choose a heavy or medium braid style
- Handmade and custom made in the USA—please keep in mind that it’ll take between 6-16 weeks to create and deliver it to you