Celtic Stag Neck Torc
- This Stag Torc is handcrafted in the USA
- Available in either bronze or silver
- Choose from either heavy or medium braid
- Made custom just for you—please understand that it’ll take between 6-16 weeks to create it and ship it to you
$155.00 – $925.00
An ancient Celtic symbol of abundance, prosperity, and male sexuality, the stag is wild and untameable. If you identify with any of those qualities, then this is the perfect necklace for you! Representing the masculine side in the balance of the natural world, this Stag Torc is perfect for the wild stag and the horse lover alike. Let us make your ideal accessory—choose from either bronze or silver for your necklace, as well as either a heavy or medium braid. Strong, flexible, and durable, this necklace is strong enough to come with you wherever you want to go. We love making custom Celtic jewelry, but please keep in mind that it’ll take us between 6-16 weeks to ship it to you.
Don’t know what size you need? Measure around the bottom of your neck, the torc should be tight enough not to move around much but not so much that you’ll choke yourself out.
Include products updated are similar or are same of quality
- Inspired by the stags that accompanied the Celtic god Cernunnos on the Gundestrup Cauldron, the two terminals in the interior of this torc necklace depict ornate stag heads
- Handmade in either high-quality bronze or silver
- Crafted in an extra heavy braid style (approximately ⅝ inches or 16 mm thick)—a strong and durable but flexible necklace
- Crafted custom just for you, but please allow between 6-12 weeks to have it created and shipped to you
- The Raven Torc is handcrafted with ravens’ head embellishments.
- This piece is available in silver or bronze according to your preference.
- Customize this made-in-the-USA bracelet. Make it uniquely your own with a medium or light braid.
- Wear the raven as a Celtic symbol of life and death, sexuality, and conflict.
- A distinctive and meticulous Viking neckpiece, created by the best craftsmen in the United States.
- Recognizable to any proud Viking, the dragon head terminals on proud display makes the wearer want to head for his longship.
- Custom-made for the wearer, this braided piece comes in two metal options – silver or bronze – to suit any wardrobe.
- We mean heavy when we say it – you will never see a Viking in anything less than this heavy 10 gauge metal Torc.
- The Celtic Wolf Torc is beautifully handcrafted in the USA and made with your choice of bronze or sterling silver.
- It fits necks measuring between 14 inches and 20 inches. Choose from light, medium, or heavy braid to suit your style.
- This piece is strong and flexible. The ancient Celtic symbol of the wolf’s head forms the terminals.
- The ancient Celts highly regarded wolves as noble animals that represented guidance, assistance, and transformation.