Spiral Torc Medium Braid
- Comes in a medium braid style for the perfect balance between subtlety and durability
- Approximately ⅜ inches or 6 mm thick—each necklace is high-quality and handcrafted
- This necklace’s decorative spiral terminals create an elegant frame, with a choice between silver and bronze
- Made in the USA—please allow 6-16 weeks for us to create your necklace and ship to you
$155.00 – $475.00
Spiral Torc Medium Weight
In ancient Celtic and other cultural mythologies, the spiral represents the sun, eternity, and the earth’s natural cycles. Embrace the Celtic connection to nature and the earth with a Spiral Torc in a Medium Braid. The medium braid style is approximately ⅜ inches, or 6 mm, thick for a durable and elegant accessory. Choose from either high-quality bronze or silver for your necklace to suit your preference and other jewelry. Each torc necklace is handcrafted in the USA and custom made just for you, so please allow 6-16 weeks to create your torc and deliver it to you.
Include products updated are similar or are same of quality
- Handcrafted in the USA
- Medium or Light Braid
- Available in Bronze or Silver
- Strong and Flexible
- Ancient Celtic Necklace
- Thistle Shaped Terminals
- The Raven Torc is handcrafted with ravens’ head embellishments.
- This piece is available in silver or bronze according to your preference.
- Customize this made-in-the-USA bracelet. Make it uniquely your own with a medium or light braid.
- Wear the raven as a Celtic symbol of life and death, sexuality, and conflict.
- Whether you’re drawn to the Celtic leopard’s symbolism of power and status, or if you’re simply a big cat lover, this extra heavy braid torc necklace is the accessory for you
- Handmade in a choice of high-quality bronze or silver
- Customizable to your neck size while remaining both strong and flexible despite the extra heavy braid style
- We make each necklace custom just for you, so please allow us between 6-10 weeks to create it and deliver it to you