Raven Torc Light Weight
The raven, bird of the battle field, was associated with Morrigan, the Celtic goddess of the balancing forces of life and death, sexuality and conflict.
Available in bronze or silver.
|Torc Neck Size||
14 Inch, 14.5 Inch, 15 Inch, 15.5 Inch, 16 Inch, 16.5 Inch, 17 Inch, 17.5 Inch, 18 Inch
|Bronze or Silver||
Include products updated are similar or are same of quality
- The Celtic Wolf Torc is beautifully handcrafted in the USA and made with your choice of bronze or sterling silver.
- It fits necks measuring between 14 inches and 20 inches. Choose from light, medium, or heavy braid to suit your style.
- This piece is strong and flexible. The ancient Celtic symbol of the wolf’s head forms the terminals.
- The ancient Celts highly regarded wolves as noble animals that represented guidance, assistance, and transformation.
- This Norse Bear Torc necklace combines the powerful symbol of the Norse bear with the ancient Celtic torc necklace style
- Handmade in the USA and available in either high-quality bronze or silver
- Extra heavy braid style (approximately ⅝ inches or 16 mm thick) is strong, durable, and flexible
- This beautiful accessory is made custom just for you, so please allow us between 6-10 weeks to have it crafted and shipped to you
- Hand-crafted in the USA
- Medium Braid (12 Gauge)
- Available in Bronze or Silver
- Strong and Flexible
- Ancient Celtic Necklace
- Snake Head Terminals
- Handcrafted torc available in bronze or silver and made in the USA
- Features dragon heads, the Celtic symbol of power and wisdom
- Both strong and flexible and retains its shape but is comfortable to wear
- Choose between light or heavy braid and is available for neck sizes 14-20 inches, measuring at the bottom of your neck