Celtic Horse Neck Torc
- Embody the powerful qualities of kingship, rulership, and fruitfulness with this elegant Celtic Horse Torc necklace
- Available in either high-quality bronze or silver
- Choose a heavy or medium braid style
- Handmade and custom made in the USA—please keep in mind that it’ll take between 6-16 weeks to create and deliver it to you
$155.00 – $925.00
Tartan Jewelry Gift Bag$10.00
- Customizable tartan jewelry gift bag
- Measures approximately 4inches wide by 5.5 inches long
- Pull string closure to keep your treasures safe
- bring tartan culture to everyday used
Celtic Horse Neck Torc
In ancient Celtic mythology, the horse was a symbol of kingship, majesty, and rulership. The horse was an important part of the everyday lives of our Celtic ancestors. Connect with your honorable Celtic roots with this ancient style of jewelry! Our Horse Torc necklace is available in bronze or silver to bring together your perfect look. Choose from either a heavy or a medium braid depending on your desired weight and personal style. We’re happy to provide a high-quality and custom piece of jewelry you’ll keep for generations, but these luxury features take time—please allow us 6-16 weeks to create it and get it to you.
Include products updated are similar or are same of quality
- Whether you’re drawn to the Celtic leopard’s symbolism of power and status, or if you’re simply a big cat lover, this extra heavy braid torc necklace is the accessory for you
- Handmade in a choice of high-quality bronze or silver
- Customizable to your neck size while remaining both strong and flexible despite the extra heavy braid style
- We make each necklace custom just for you, so please allow us between 6-10 weeks to create it and deliver it to you
- A distinctive and meticulous Viking neckpiece, created by the best craftsmen in the United States.
- Recognizable to any proud Viking, the dragon head terminals on proud display makes the wearer want to head for his longship.
- Custom-made for the wearer, this braided piece comes in two metal options – silver or bronze – to suit any wardrobe.
- We mean heavy when we say it – you will never see a Viking in anything less than this heavy 10 gauge metal Torc.
- The great ash tree Yggdrasil is central to Viking mythology
- It’s made from fine-quality sterling silver or bronze to match your style or your other jewelry
- Handmade in the USA, the braid measures approximately 5/16 inches (8 mm) thick for a subtle but eye-catching accessory
- The torc is an ancient Viking style of jewelry—celebrate the vastness of Viking culture and mythology and adorn any outfit stylishly
- In Celtic mythology, thick necklaces of gold were worn by warrior queen Boudicca—channel your inner warrior queen with this torc
- Measures approximately ⅝ inches (16 mm) thick for our heaviest style of braid
- Choose from either bronze or silver
- High-quality and handmade and custom made in the USA—please allow approximately 8 weeks to create and get it to you