Celtic Dragon Neck Torc
- SKU: JTCD
- Category: Celtic Neck Torcs
- Tags: Bronze, Custom-Order, Dragon, Made in USA, Sterling Silver
- Handcrafted torc available in bronze or silver and made in the USA
- Features dragon heads, the Celtic symbol of power and wisdom
- Both strong and flexible and retains its shape but is comfortable to wear
- Choose between light or heavy braid and is available for neck sizes 14-20 inches, measuring at the bottom of your neck
$160.00 – $925.00
Celtic Dragon Torc
For a Highland warrior, the dragon was a symbol of war and represented power and wisdom. It is featured in much of Celtic artwork. They were even featured on banners that were carried as the armies marched into battle.
Channel that same power and wisdom with this beautiful torc featuring dragon heads. It strikes that perfect balance between strong and flexible. This stunning accessory is available in bronze or silver, and with a light or heavy braid. Appropriate for any occasion, wear this torc to subtly display your Scottish heritage and the traditions of your ancestors.
Light Weight, Heavy Weight
|Bronze or Silver||
|Torc Neck Size||
14 Inch, 14.5 Inch, 15 Inch, 15.5 Inch, 16 Inch, 16.5 Inch, 17 Inch, 17.5 Inch, 18 Inch, 18.5 Inch, 19 Inch, 19.5 Inch, 20 Inch
Include products updated are similar or are same of quality
- Handcrafted in the USA
- Medium or Light Braid
- Available in Bronze or Silver
- Strong and Flexible
- Ancient Celtic Necklace
- Thistle Shaped Terminals
- This Stag Torc is handcrafted in the USA
- Available in either bronze or silver
- Choose from either heavy or medium braid
- Made custom just for you—please understand that it’ll take between 6-16 weeks to create it and ship it to you
- The Raven Torc is handcrafted with ravens’ head embellishments.
- This piece is available in silver or bronze according to your preference.
- Customize this made-in-the-USA neck torc. Make it uniquely your own with a medium or light braid.
- Wear the raven as a Celtic symbol of life and death, sexuality, and conflict.
- Invokes the unmistakable Celtic symbolism of maiden, mother, and crone in a stunning necklace
- Choose from either high-quality bronze or silver
- Crafted in a heavy or medium weight braid. Heavy is 10 gauge (approximately ⅜ inches or 10 mm thick), strong and durable accessory while remaining flexible for comfort