Celtic Dragon Torc Heavy Weight
For the Celts the dragon was a sign of war, and it was under the cloth battle-banners shaped like dragons, writhing and twisting in the wind, that they marched to war against the golden eagles of Rome.
Available in bronze or silver.
|Torc Neck Size||
14 Inch, 14.5 Inch, 15 Inch, 15.5 Inch, 16 Inch, 16.5 Inch, 17 Inch, 17.5 Inch, 18 Inch, 18.5 Inch, 19 Inch, 19.5 Inch, 20 Inch
|Bronze or Silver||
Include products updated are similar or are same of quality
In mythology Griffins are often symbols of duality. Luckily for you, this duality works with fashion too. Our Griffin Torc matches all kinds of outfits, both casual and formal!
Our Light Griffin Torc is constructed with a light braid of wire, and is approximately 1/4 inch (6 mm) thick. Our Heavy Griffin Torc is constructed with a heavy braid of wire, and is approximately 3/8 inch (10 mm) thick. The Griffin head is different on each braid weight(See pictures). It is available in bronze or sterling silver.
- This Norse Bear Torc necklace combines the powerful symbol of the Norse bear with the ancient Celtic torc necklace style
- Handmade in the USA and available in either high-quality bronze or silver
- Extra heavy braid style (approximately ⅝ inches or 16 mm thick) is strong, durable, and flexible
- This beautiful accessory is made custom just for you, so please allow us between 6-10 weeks to have it crafted and shipped to you
- If you identify as a strong and sturdy leader, the Celtic ram is the symbol for you! Our Ram Torc Medium Braid allows you to wear those powerful qualities on your neck
- Available in either high-quality bronze or silver
- Crafted in a medium braid (12 gauge) style for an accessory that remains both strong and flexible
- We’ll make this beautiful necklace custom just for you, but please allow us between 6-10 weeks to craft it and ship it to you
- Hand-crafted in the USA
- Medium Braid (12 Gauge)
- Available in Bronze or Silver
- Strong and Flexible
- Ancient Celtic Necklace
- Snake Head Terminals