Celtic Dragon Torc Heavy Weight
For the Celts the dragon was a sign of war, and it was under the cloth battle-banners shaped like dragons, writhing and twisting in the wind, that they marched to war against the golden eagles of Rome.
Available in bronze or silver.
|Torc Neck Size||
14 Inch, 14.5 Inch, 15 Inch, 15.5 Inch, 16 Inch, 16.5 Inch, 17 Inch, 17.5 Inch, 18 Inch, 18.5 Inch, 19 Inch, 19.5 Inch, 20 Inch
|Bronze or Silver||
Include products updated are similar or are same of quality
In mythology Griffins are often symbols of duality. Luckily for you, this duality works with fashion too. Our Griffin Torc matches all kinds of outfits, both casual and formal!
Our Light Griffin Torc is constructed with a light braid of wire, and is approximately 1/4 inch (6 mm) thick. Our Heavy Griffin Torc is constructed with a heavy braid of wire, and is approximately 3/8 inch (10 mm) thick. The Griffin head is different on each braid weight(See pictures). It is available in bronze or sterling silver.
- Whether you’re drawn to the Celtic leopard’s symbolism of power and status, or if you’re simply a big cat lover, this extra heavy braid torc necklace is the accessory for you
- Handmade in a choice of high-quality bronze or silver
- Customizable to your neck size while remaining both strong and flexible despite the extra heavy braid style
- We make each necklace custom just for you, so please allow us between 6-10 weeks to create it and deliver it to you
- Inspired by the stags that accompanied the Celtic god Cernunnos on the Gundestrup Cauldron, the two terminals in the interior of this torc necklace depict ornate stag heads
- Handmade in either high-quality bronze or silver
- Crafted in an extra heavy braid style (approximately ⅝ inches or 16 mm thick)—a strong and durable but flexible necklace
- Crafted custom just for you, but please allow between 6-12 weeks to have it created and shipped to you
- Hand-crafted in the USA
- Available in Bronze or Silver
- Strong and Flexible
- Ancient Celtic Necklace