- "Celtic Roots Set" cannot be added to your cart. "Celtic Roots Earrings" is out of stock.
Triskelion Spiral Paua Shell Jewelry Set
- SKU: JCJS01
- Categories: Celtic Jewelry, Celtic Jewelry Sets, Celtic Necklaces and Pendants, Celtic Necklaces, Celtic Earrings
- Tags: Paua, Triskele, Triskelion
- The spiral represents the sun and is a symbol of growth, change, and expansion in the natural world
- Crafted from the Paua shell from New Zealand and made in the USA, each shell has its unique facets and qualities
- Pendant is approximately 1⅜ inches wide
- Earrings are 1/2 inch wide and include nickel-free stud and backers
- No two of these pieces will ever be the same
In Irish mythology, the spiral represents the sun and is a symbol of growth, change, and expansion in the natural world.
These Triskelion Spiral Shell pendants and earrings are just as unique as you are! Crafted from the Paua shell from New Zealand and made in the USA, each shell has its unique facets and qualities. No two of these pieces will ever be the same. The pendant is approximately 1⅜ inches wide and includes an 18-inch stainless steel chain. The stud earrings are 1/2 inch include nickel-free stud and backers. This jewelry set makes a wonderful gift for the nature lover in your life or to add to your collection of Celtic-themed jewelry.
Include products updated are similar or are same of quality
- Elegant Claddagh ring made with sterling silver
- Features a heart-shaped white oval, the Irish symbol of love and friendship
- Available in sizes 4-11
- Classic and affordable and makes an excellent gift
- Perfect ring for a handfasting ceremony
Ravens figured heavily in Celtic mythology and legend. They were linked to darkness and death, especially the death of warriors in combat – an obvious reflection of its tendency to eat carrion, plenty of which is to be found in the aftermath of battle.