Triskelion Spiral Paua Shell Earrings
- Beautiful Celtic earrings, Triskelion Spiral earrings represents the cyclical revolutions of the natural world
- Crafted from the New Zealand Paua shell, each shell is different, so each earring set is different and one-of-a-kind
- It measures approximately 1/2 inches and includes nickel-free stud and backers
These Triskelion Spiral Shell earrings are just as unique as you are! Crafted from the Paua shell from New Zealand and made in the USA. No two of these earrings will ever be the same. In Irish mythology, the spiral represents the sun and is a symbol of growth, change, and expansion in the natural world. These stud earrings are 1/2 inch include nickel-free stud and backers. These earrings make a wonderful gift for the nature lover in your life or to add to your collection of Celtic-themed jewelry.
Include products updated are similar or are same of quality
- Scottish Thistle Earrings, Scotland’s national flower
- Crafted from sterling silver and measuring approximately ⅝ inches across makes these earrings an exceptional piece
- A Celtic favorite, get them for yourself or give them as gifts
- Matching Thistle Necklace available to complement the earrings
With our Ash Leaf Arm Ring, you can wear a branch of the World Tree around your arm and stay connected with the underworld, middle earth, and the spiritual realm!
Our Ash Leaf Arm Ring is constructed with a medium braid of wire, and is approximately 5/16” (8mm) thick. It is available in both bronze and sterling silver.
Ravens figured heavily in Celtic mythology and legend. They were linked to darkness and death, especially the death of warriors in combat – an obvious reflection of its tendency to eat carrion, plenty of which is to be found in the aftermath of battle.