Triskelion Spiral Paua Shell Earrings
- Beautiful Celtic earrings, Triskelion Spiral earrings represents the cyclical revolutions of the natural world
- Crafted from the New Zealand Paua shell, each shell is different, so each earring set is different and one-of-a-kind
- It measures approximately 1/2 inches and includes nickel-free stud and backers
Only 1 left in stock
These Triskelion Spiral Shell earrings are just as unique as you are! Crafted from the Paua shell from New Zealand and made in the USA. No two of these earrings will ever be the same. In Irish mythology, the spiral represents the sun and is a symbol of growth, change, and expansion in the natural world. These stud earrings are 1/2 inch include nickel-free stud and backers. These earrings make a wonderful gift for the nature lover in your life or to add to your collection of Celtic-themed jewelry.
Include products updated are similar or are same of quality
- Trinity Knot Set of earrings and necklace is the beautiful sterling silver accessory set to finish off any outfit
- The Trinity Knot, or triskele, is emblematic of all things in threes, such as the Celtic trinity, and is prolific in Celtic and early Christian artwork
- The pendant measures ¾ inch wide and the earrings ½ inch wide
- The set comes with a sterling silver chain and a complimentary clear-top gift box
Since the 4th century CE, there have been legends of a Celtic god named Cernunnos that had the antlers of a stag protruding from his head, holding a torc in his right hand, and a horned serpent in his left, and was said to be the lord of the forest!
With our Ash Leaf Arm Ring, you can wear a branch of the World Tree around your arm and stay connected with the underworld, middle earth, and the spiritual realm!
Our Ash Leaf Arm Ring is constructed with a medium braid of wire, and is approximately 5/16” (8mm) thick. It is available in both bronze and sterling silver.