Triquetra Sterling Silver Earrings
- SKU: JES46
- Categories: Celtic Earrings, Celtic Jewelry, Featured, Valentine' Day
- Tags: Sterling Silver, Triquetra
Tartan Jewelry Gift Bag$10.00
- Customizable tartan jewelry gift bag
- Measures approximately 4inches wide by 5.5 inches long
- Pull string closure to keep your treasures safe
- bring tartan culture to everyday used
Triquetra (Trinity Knot) Earrings
Sterling Silver Celtic Triquetra knot earrings and hooks. Approx. 2/3″ across.
The Triquetra is, without doubt, one of the most popular and enduring triple knot designs. The word literally means “three-cornered”, and the symbol is composed of three interlaced arcs.
The line is unbroken and never-ending and is said to represent many things, such as unity, protection, and everlasting life. Like many knots, it can be seen as a Celtic symbol for strength.
Variations of the symbol have endured throughout history, adorning architecture and artwork for millennia. Its current form has become a common feature in tattoos and jewelry in Ireland and beyond.
Include products updated are similar or are same of quality
For the Celts, the dragon was a sign of war, and it was under the cloth battle-banners shaped like dragons, writhing and twisting in the wind, that they marched to war against the golden eagles of the Romans.
- Mystic Zirconia Crystal Stone
- Rhodium Plated
- Chain included
- Durable, shiny finish
- Please note the difference in stone color, these are natural and real amber, the photo shows the difference in hues, however, we always try and best match necklace amber to the earings amber.