Stainless Steel Classic Claddagh Earrings-Discontinued: Available while supplies last
Stainless steel classic Claddagh earrings and hooks. Earrings are approx. 1″ long. Hooks are nickle and lead free.
The claddagh is the Irish symbol of love and friendship. It’s a perfect gift to say “I Love You”.
Include products updated are similar or are same of quality
- Display your Celtic pride with the rich imagery of the Celtic Triquetra alongside a beautiful sparkle of synthetic sapphire with a pair of Sapphire Triquetra Earrings
- Crafted as a drop earring in elegant 100% sterling silver
- Measures approximately 37 mm (1.5 inches) for a dangly, but not weighty, drop earring
- Embellished with the Triquetra, an ancient symbol of early Celtic beliefs and present on many pre-Celtic monuments
- Made with stylish sterling silver for a clean and classic look, it is a stylish accessory for day-to-day use and formal Celtic-themed events
- Cubic zirconia emerald green “inset” will remind you of the rolling Scottish highland hills
- Measures 1 inch long plus hook — large enough to make a statement but not overwhelming
- Triquetra knot design (also called a trefoil knot or trinity knot) represents the three faces of the Goddess — the perfect gift for the goddess in your life!