Rabbit Braided Arm Ring
- SKU: JARR
- Categories: Celtic Jewelry, Celtic Arm Rings
- Tags: Bronze, Custom-Order, Made in USA, Rabbit, Sterling Silver
Celtic peoples looked on the rabbit (and it’s cousin the hare) as a creature with supernatural powers. They admired their strength and speed, but treated them with caution.
$190.00 – $415.00
All the world will be your enemy, Prince with a Thousand Enemies, and whenever they catch you, they will kill you. But first they must catch you, digger, listener, runner, prince with the swift warning. Be cunning and full of tricks and your people shall never be destroyed.
– Richard Adams, Watership Downs
Our Rabbit Arm Ring is constructed with a medium braid of wire, and is approximately 5/16 inch (8 mm) thick. It is available in bronze or sterling silver.
Celtic peoples looked on the rabbit (and it’s cousin the hare) as a creature with supernatural powers. They admired their strength and speed, but treated them with caution. It was widely suspected that rabbits and hares were actually otherworldly shape-shifting women, and were reluctant to hunt them. Indeed, when the Romans invaded the British Isles, Julius Caesar made the observation that the Celtic people did not regard it lawful to eat the hare.
|Bronze or Silver||
8 Inch, 9 inch, 10 Inch, 11 Inch, 12 Inch, 13 Inch, 14 Inch, 15 Inch
|Left or Right Arm||
Include products updated are similar or are same of quality
- An elegant knot design embraces Scotland’s national flower on the Scottish Thistle Knot Ring.
- It’s made of sterling silver and with an open design.
- Available in whole sizes 5-15 – will last for years
- This ring makes an excellent gift idea for holidays and anniversaries.
- This Stag Torc is handcrafted in the USA
- Available in either bronze or silver
- Choose from either heavy or medium braid
- Made custom just for you—please understand that it’ll take between 6-16 weeks to create it and ship it to you
Ravens figured heavily in Celtic mythology and legend. They were linked to darkness and death, especially the death of warriors in combat – an obvious reflection of its tendency to eat carrion, plenty of which is to be found in the aftermath of battle.
- Elegant Claddagh ring made with sterling silver
- Features a heart-shaped white oval, the Irish symbol of love and friendship
- Available in sizes 4-11
- Classic and affordable and makes an excellent gift
- Perfect ring for a handfasting ceremony