Scottish Blossom Honey
- Made from 400 hives over 100 square miles to provide some of the best honey in Scotland.
- A unique and delicious offering from John Mellis. The distinctive flavor of his honey is down to the countryside the hives are positioned in, with trees, wildflowers and heather providing the nectar the bees need
- From the heather-covered hills of Dumfries and Galloway in the Borders of Scotland.
- 12 oz. jar. A rich and fragrant heather honey. A blend of honey from various floral sources, harvested throughout the summer and with a mild, quite sweet flavor.
- Ingredients: Pure heather honey.
A rich and fragrant heather honey from the heather-covered hills of Dumfries and Galloway in the Borders of Scotland. 12 oz. jar. This is a non-perishable food item. A blend of honey from various floral sources, harvested throughout the summer and with a mild, quite sweet flavor. Will include nectar from clover, willow-herb, lime, wild raspberry, bramble and many other sources.
The distinctive flavor of his honey is down to the countryside the hives are positioned in, with trees, wildflowers and heather providing the nectar the bees need. John Mellis works hard at achieving such distinctive flavors in his honey, actually transporting hives throughout the season to the most interesting flower sources to save the bees making long flights in search of their precious nectar!
Although lovely in tea, it tastes delicious on a scone or bagel.
Include products updated are similar or are same of quality
- Delicious with after dinner coffee or with ‘a wee dram’.
- Laphroaig whisky has a rich history and tradition with the Islay distillery having first started producing Malt Whisky way back in 1815.
- Using water from the Kilbride Stream, hand cut peat, floor malted barley, cold-smoking kilns, mash tuns and copper alchemy all perfectly combined with the subtlety of oak aging
- Made in the heart of Scotland
- Measures Approx 6.5″ x 4.5″
- Filled with our meltingly delicious sea salt caramel fudge that is handmade to a traditional recipe in the heart of Scotland.
- Presented in our beautiful luxury tin design with a decorative dragonfly illustration display
- Scrumptious Sea Salt Caramel Fudge is the perfect gift to give someone special.
- The recipe has been handed down and proudly guarded for 3 generations.
- Measures approx: 8″ x 3.8″
- Tasty and creamy is the easiest way to describe Gardiners meltingly delicious clotted cream fudge
- Complete in a decorative tin, the clotted cream fudge is handmade to a traditional recipe in the heart of Scotland.
- This is the perfect gift for family or friends (or if you are feeling greedy – yourself)
- Gardiners still using old style slow cooking methods like copper boiling pans and metal cooling tables to produce perfections.
- Measures Approx 6.5″ x 4.5″
- Gardiners of Scotland has created a truly international thank you gift.
- Filled with deliciously traditional vanilla fudge
- Using only the best quality ingredients and handmade in the heart of Scotland
- Gardiener’s truly delicious vanilla fudge is always a favorite as a special indulgence for yourself or as a gift for someone else. A tasty handmade fudge.