Scottish Blossom Honey
- Made from 400 hives over 100 square miles to provide some of the best honey in Scotland.
- A unique and delicious offering from John Mellis. The distinctive flavor of his honey is down to the countryside the hives are positioned in, with trees, wildflowers and heather providing the nectar the bees need
- From the heather-covered hills of Dumfries and Galloway in the Borders of Scotland.
- 12 oz. jar. A rich and fragrant heather honey. A blend of honey from various floral sources, harvested throughout the summer and with a mild, quite sweet flavor.
- Ingredients: Pure heather honey.
A rich and fragrant heather honey from the heather-covered hills of Dumfries and Galloway in the Borders of Scotland. 12 oz. jar. This is a non-perishable food item. A blend of honey from various floral sources, harvested throughout the summer and with a mild, quite sweet flavor. Will include nectar from clover, willow-herb, lime, wild raspberry, bramble and many other sources.
The distinctive flavor of his honey is down to the countryside the hives are positioned in, with trees, wildflowers and heather providing the nectar the bees need. John Mellis works hard at achieving such distinctive flavors in his honey, actually transporting hives throughout the season to the most interesting flower sources to save the bees making long flights in search of their precious nectar!
Although lovely in tea, it tastes delicious on a scone or bagel.
Include products updated are similar or are same of quality
- Tasty and creamy is the easiest way to describe Gardiners meltingly delicious clotted cream fudge
- Complete in a decorative tin, the clotted cream fudge is handmade to a traditional recipe in the heart of Scotland.
- This is the perfect gift for family or friends (or if you are feeling greedy – yourself)
- Gardiners still using old style slow cooking methods like copper boiling pans and metal cooling tables to produce perfections.
- Measures Approx 6.5″ x 4.5″
- Once described as ‘the noblest of preserves’ this rich deeply colored preserve doesn’t disappoint. 12oz
- Still made using traditional copper pans
- Made with Scottish blackcurrants which are gently cooked to produce this traditional and rich preserve
- Delicious on any pastry, or breakfast toast.
- A beautiful flavour of sea salt and caramel perfectly combined.
- Hand-made in the heart of Scotland.
- Meltingly delicious fudge that comes in this beautiful gifting tin design.
- Perfect something for lovers of all things delicious.
- Measures Approx: 5.5″ x 3.75″
- Gardiners of Scotland has created a truly international thank you gift.
- Filled with deliciously traditional vanilla fudge
- Using only the best quality ingredients and handmade in the heart of Scotland
- Gardiener’s truly delicious vanilla fudge is always a favorite as a special indulgence for yourself or as a gift for someone else. A tasty handmade fudge.