Scottish Blossom Honey
- Made from 400 hives over 100 square miles to provide some of the best honey in Scotland.
- A unique and delicious offering from John Mellis. The distinctive flavor of his honey is down to the countryside the hives are positioned in, with trees, wildflowers and heather providing the nectar the bees need
- From the heather-covered hills of Dumfries and Galloway in the Borders of Scotland.
- 12 oz. jar. A rich and fragrant heather honey. A blend of honey from various floral sources, harvested throughout the summer and with a mild, quite sweet flavor.
- Ingredients: Pure heather honey.
A rich and fragrant heather honey from the heather-covered hills of Dumfries and Galloway in the Borders of Scotland. 12 oz. jar. This is a non-perishable food item. A blend of honey from various floral sources, harvested throughout the summer and with a mild, quite sweet flavor. Will include nectar from clover, willow-herb, lime, wild raspberry, bramble and many other sources.
The distinctive flavor of his honey is down to the countryside the hives are positioned in, with trees, wildflowers and heather providing the nectar the bees need. John Mellis works hard at achieving such distinctive flavors in his honey, actually transporting hives throughout the season to the most interesting flower sources to save the bees making long flights in search of their precious nectar!
Although lovely in tea, it tastes delicious on a scone or bagel.
Include products updated are similar or are same of quality
- Once described as ‘the noblest of preserves’ this rich deeply colored preserve doesn’t disappoint. 12oz
- Still made using traditional copper pans
- Made with Scottish blackcurrants which are gently cooked to produce this traditional and rich preserve
- Delicious on any pastry, or breakfast toast.
- Filled with our meltingly delicious sea salt caramel fudge that is handmade to a traditional recipe in the heart of Scotland.
- Presented in our beautiful luxury tin design with a decorative dragonfly illustration display
- Scrumptious Sea Salt Caramel Fudge is the perfect gift to give someone special.
- The recipe has been handed down and proudly guarded for 3 generations.
- Measures approx: 8″ x 3.8″
Our Assorted Luxury Fudge and Toffee are a great taste of Scotland, each uniquely textured and taste. Both fudge and toffees are made by hand to a traditional recipe in the heart of Scotland.
- An assortment of flavored fudge, including Clotted Cream, Ginger, Apple & Cinnamon, Strawberry & Cream and of course Rum & Raisin.
- An assortment of chocolate, mint, butter toffee, and toffee.
- A total of 9 different flavors to melt anyone’s palate, in need of a taste of Scotland.
- Hand-made in the heart of Scotland. Perfect something for lovers of all things delicious.
A Scottish teatime with a pick me up of Bailey’s Salted fudge caramels, tea, and blossom honey. Great for any time of the day with a variety of flavored teas.
- Delicious fudge with the smooth taste of BAILEYS®. Edinburg’s Scottish Collection Of Tea and Scottish Blossom honey will make any breakfast or tea time great.
- With a rich history, each is made in Scotland from pure ingredients.
- Makes a great gift for yourself, a friend or a loved one
- luxurious Fudge, bright and brisk tea, finished with distinctively flavored honey. Meltingly delicious is the only way to describe this bundle