Yummy Downloadable Haggis Recipes
These are fairly quick and easy to throw together, and make a nice appetizer or snack. All you need is haggis, sausage, and crescent roll dough or biscuit dough. Thanks to our Scottish friend and associate Steve Evry for this recipe idea. You can find lots of variations if you Google “haggis puff”, but this is the recipe we’ve tried and like.
Haggis-Stuffed Bacon-Wrapped Pork Loin
Everything is better with bacon! And haggis! Make this super-yummy pork loin for dinner and wow your family and friends. Mmmm. My mouth is watering just typing the description!
Include products updated are similar or are same of quality
Haggis Mega Sampler — 4 Cans of Each Flavor
- 4 cans of
- 4 cans of Traditional Lamb Haggis
- 4 cans of Hardcore Haggis
Not sure which haggis you like? Or you know that you like all three? This Mega Sampler is the perfect choice! Made in the USA.
- Traditional balmoral made from 100% felted wool, perfect for Highland dress
- Choose between four colors and patterns to match your favorite kilts and Celtic outfits
- Lined for your comfort with Grosgrain ribbon down the back
- Available in sizes 6.75-8 to fit various heads
- High-quality black leather belt; pair with a kilt or anything else that requires a belt
- Made in Scotland by people who know a thing or two about kilt belts; pairs with any kilt belt buckle
- Elegant pebble finish makes this belt an interesting accessory without being too flashy
- Fastened together with comfortable velcro, this belt allows for greater adjustability; available in sizes small-XXXL
- Forever Platter, made from a food-safe, lead-free, and pewter-like alloy known as Statesmetal™
- Individually sand-casted, which results in each piece being distinctive
- The 11 inches is ample size for your table
- Matching Forevermore Goblets available for a complete table set