Yummy Downloadable Haggis Recipes
These are fairly quick and easy to throw together, and make a nice appetizer or snack. All you need is haggis, sausage, and crescent roll dough or biscuit dough. Thanks to our Scottish friend and associate Steve Evry for this recipe idea. You can find lots of variations if you Google “haggis puff”, but this is the recipe we’ve tried and like.
Haggis-Stuffed Bacon-Wrapped Pork Loin
Everything is better with bacon! And haggis! Make this super-yummy pork loin for dinner and wow your family and friends. Mmmm. My mouth is watering just typing the description!
Include products updated are similar or are same of quality
- One of our best-sellers with details inspired by Scotland, from the interlacing designs to the Triskele Celtic Knot Design
- Fine-quality Scottish craftsmanship, this cast pewter kilt belt buckle will fit all standard kilt belts (2.25 inches)
- Made in Scotland, it’s durable, solid and will last a lifetime
- Measures 3.75” x 3 inches, the perfect piece to complete your kilted outfit and connect to your Celtic roots
- 2 cans of your choice of haggis
- Presentation Haggis casing
- Pre-cut strings to bind the end of the casing
- Easy preparation instructions
Just the right size for you and a few friends! Makes about 6 servings. What’s a Burns Supper or Tartan Day without a presentation haggis?! Our kit is easy to prepare. Just stuff, steam, and serve!