Yummy Downloadable Haggis Recipes
These are fairly quick and easy to throw together, and make a nice appetizer or snack. All you need is haggis, sausage, and crescent roll dough or biscuit dough. Thanks to our Scottish friend and associate Steve Evry for this recipe idea. You can find lots of variations if you Google “haggis puff”, but this is the recipe we’ve tried and like.
Haggis-Stuffed Bacon-Wrapped Pork Loin
Everything is better with bacon! And haggis! Make this super-yummy pork loin for dinner and wow your family and friends. Mmmm. My mouth is watering just typing the description!
Include products updated are similar or are same of quality
Serving Size: 3oz
Servings Per Container: about 3
Calories Per Serving: 170 Calories from Fat: 95
Total Fat: 10g
Total Carbohydrate: 12g
- Kilt pin made in Scotland from genuine red stag antlers so each pin is unique
- Cruelty-free because the antlers are collected after they have already fallen
- Specifically designed to remain sturdy and not bend for long-lasting wear
- Approximately 3.5 inches long and symbolizes the strength and wisdom of the stag
- Made with high-quality, lead-free pewter with an antiquated finish
- Made in Scotland by highly skilled craftsmen
- Choose between over 200 clans along with various non-clan symbols
- Measures 2.5 inches tall by 2 inches wide — you can pin it anywhere!
- Made in the USA
- One each: Sirloin Beef, Traditional Lamb, and Hardcore Haggis
- Each more authentic tasting than the last!
- Best way to try all three. Or give the gift of haggis to those you love (or to your “frenemies” 😈 !)