Yummy Downloadable Haggis Recipes
These are fairly quick and easy to throw together, and make a nice appetizer or snack. All you need is haggis, sausage, and crescent roll dough or biscuit dough. Thanks to our Scottish friend and associate Steve Evry for this recipe idea. You can find lots of variations if you Google “haggis puff”, but this is the recipe we’ve tried and like.
Haggis-Stuffed Bacon-Wrapped Pork Loin
Everything is better with bacon! And haggis! Make this super-yummy pork loin for dinner and wow your family and friends. Mmmm. My mouth is watering just typing the description!
Include products updated are similar or are same of quality
- Adapted from “Old Scottish Customs: Local and General” by E J Guthrie, published in 1885 and illustrated by John MacKay
- A fun and educational read and features 74 pages in a softcover format
- Outlines the history of Scottish customs and superstitions, including which ones survive to our day
- Learn more about your heritage. Measures 5.25 inches x 8.25 inches
- Made in the USA
- One each: Sirloin Beef, Traditional Lamb, and Hardcore Haggis
- Each more authentic tasting than the last!
- Best way to try all three. Or give the gift of haggis to those you love (or to your “frenemies” 😈 !)
- Our delicious Highland Beef Haggis is made in the USA and is the easiest flavor of all our haggis options—the most suitable for American palates
- Comes in a 14.5 ounce can—perfect for a family dinner
- Ideal for first-timers—for reference, it tastes similar to corned beef hash
- Made from 100% USDA Highland Beef
- Made in the USA, our Hardcore Haggis is a traditional Scottish lamb dish with made-in-Scotland authentic flavor
- A genuine, classic flavor variety that true aficionados will appreciate
- This 15 oz. can bring the Highlands to your table, whether it’s for a hearty breakfast or Burns’ Night celebration with friends
- Save money when you buy more ($14 per can when you buy two; $13 per can when you buy three or more)