Sirloin Beef Haggis Case of 12 Cans
A full case of 12 cans! If you really like your haggis, why not save some money and buy it by the case!
Our sirloin beef haggis is more suited to American palates than the traditional lamb. For reference, it tastes a lot like corned-beef hash. If you’ve never tried haggis before, and just aren’t sure, give this one a try! If you are concerned about authenticity, there is evidence that Highland cattle were as common historically as sheep were in Scotland, so beef haggis is probably just as authentic as lamb.
14.5 oz. can. Made in the USA.
- Made in the USA
- 14.5 oz. Can
- 100% USDA Highland Beef
- Tastes like Corned-Beef Hash
- Recommended for American Palates
- IN STOCK
Ingredients: 100% USDA sirloin beef, hydrated pin oats, water, beef liver, refined beef suet, onion powder, onions, salt, kitchen bouquet (caramel color (sulfites), water, vegetable base (water, carrots, celery, cabbage, onion, parsley, turnips, parsnips), less than 2% of: spices, salt, sodium benzonate as a preservative), spices
Serving Size: 3oz
Servings Per Container: about 5
Calories Per Serving: 170 Calories from Fat: 95
Total Fat: 10g
Total Carbohydrate: 12g
Sirloin Beef Haggis
Include products updated are similar or are same of quality
- 2 cans of your choice of haggis
- Presentation Haggis casing
- Pre-cut strings to bind the end of the casing
- Easy preparation instructions
Just the right size for you and a few friends! Makes about 6 servings. What’s a Burns Supper or Tartan Day without a presentation haggis?! Our kit is easy to prepare. Just stuff, steam, and serve!
- Whether you’ve got a Burns Night Supper coming up, or if you just need your regular haggis fix, this Traditional Lamb Haggis is the authentic experience you’re looking for
- Of the three types of haggis we stock, this is the most moderate—if you’re looking to level up to a more traditional haggis than beef, this is the perfect option for you
- Made here in the USA for quick and easy shipping—but packed with real authentic Scottish flavor
- Comes in a 14.5 ounce can—we also offer a set of 12 cans for the real haggis lover