Sirloin Beef Haggis Case of 12 Cans
A full case of 12 cans! If you really like your haggis, why not save some money and buy it by the case!
Our sirloin beef haggis is more suited to American palates than the traditional lamb. For reference, it tastes a lot like corned-beef hash. If you’ve never tried haggis before, and just aren’t sure, give this one a try! If you are concerned about authenticity, there is evidence that Highland cattle were as common historically as sheep were in Scotland, so beef haggis is probably just as authentic as lamb.
14.5 oz. can. Made in the USA.
- Made in the USA
- 14.5 oz. Can
- 100% USDA Highland Beef
- Tastes like Corned-Beef Hash
- Recommended for American Palates
- IN STOCK
Ingredients: 100% USDA sirloin beef, hydrated pin oats, water, beef liver, refined beef suet, onion powder, onions, salt, kitchen bouquet (caramel color (sulfites), water, vegetable base (water, carrots, celery, cabbage, onion, parsley, turnips, parsnips), less than 2% of: spices, salt, sodium benzonate as a preservative), spices
Serving Size: 3oz
Servings Per Container: about 5
Calories Per Serving: 170 Calories from Fat: 95
Total Fat: 10g
Total Carbohydrate: 12g
Sirloin Beef Haggis
Include products updated are similar or are same of quality
- Homespun Tartan Tam, choose from over 90 different tartans to wear on its own or match your kilt
- The drawstring in the back makes it the right fit for everyone
- All tams crafted from our homespun 10/11 oz tartan
- Authentic and historically accurate, our Homespun Tartan is made from a 55/45 blend of polyester & wool, woven by hand on old-world looms