- "Traditional Lamb Haggis Case of 12 Cans" cannot be added to your cart. "Traditional Lamb Haggis" is out of stock.
Highland Beef Haggis
- Our delicious Highland Beef Haggis is made in the USA and is the easiest flavor of all our haggis options—the most suitable for American palates
- Comes in a 14.5 ounce can—perfect for a family dinner
- Ideal for first-timers—for reference, it tastes similar to corned beef hash
- Made from 100% USDA Highland Beef
Highland Beef Haggis
You’ve gotta try our Highland Beef Haggis! Made locally in the USA, beef haggis is said to be the easiest flavor for American palates. Whether it’s your first time trying this traditional Scottish dish or you’re introducing haggis to the bairns for the first time, beef haggis is an ideal option (you can even tell them it’s a corned beef hash—they probably won’t know the difference!). If it’s authenticity you’re worried about, there’s plenty of evidence to suggest that cattle were just as common as sheep in the ancient Highlands. If you try it and love it, why not bundle and save? Save a dollar per can with each additional can you purchase!
Ingredients: 100% USDA Highland beef, hydrated pin oats, water, beef liver, refined beef suet, onion powder, onions, salt, kitchen bouquet (caramel color (sulfites), water, vegetable base (water, carrots, celery, cabbage, onion, parsley, turnips, parsnips), less than 2% of: spices, salt, sodium benzonate as a preservative), spices
Serving Size: 3oz
Servings Per Container: about 5
Calories Per Serving: 170 Calories from Fat: 95
Total Fat: 10g
Total Carbohydrate: 12g
Include products updated are similar or are same of quality
- The Highland Swirl Antiquated Kilt Belt Buckle is a solid brass belt buckle made in Scotland.
- This piece features a detailed, traditional Celtic knot design with an antique silver finish.
- It’s perfect for use with any kilt or at your next re-enactment.
- The buckle measures approximately 4 inches x 3 inches, making it lightweight but solid.
- 3.5-inch crest pin made in Scotland from high-quality, lead-free pewter
- Specifically designed to remain sturdy and not bend
- Features a beautiful, antiquated finish for an authentic look
- Available in 200+ clan crests so you can choose yours!
- Our Standard Wool Blend Kilt Hose are an essential part of an authentic Celtic outfit.
- These hose are available in black or off-white in sizes Small, Medium, and Large, and fit up to an 18 inch calf.
- Made in the UK, they feature authentic detail in the decorative cuff and ribbed leg.
- These are made in a wool blend: 25% wool, 25% acrylic, 20% nylon, and 30% polyester.