Highland Beef Haggis Case of 12 Cans
A full case of 12 cans! If you really like your haggis, why not save some money and buy it by the case!
Our highland beef haggis is more suited to American palates than the traditional lamb. For reference, it tastes a lot like corned-beef hash. If you’ve never tried haggis before, and just aren’t sure, give this one a try! If you are concerned about authenticity, there is evidence that Highland cattle were as common historically as sheep were in Scotland, so beef haggis is probably just as authentic as lamb.
14.5 oz. can. Made in the USA.
- Made in the USA
- 14.5 oz. Can
- 100% USDA Highland Beef
- Tastes like Corned-Beef Hash
- Recommended for American Palates
- IN STOCK
Ingredients: 100% USDA Highland beef, hydrated pin oats, water, beef liver, refined beef suet, onion powder, onions, salt, kitchen bouquet (caramel color (sulfites), water, vegetable base (water, carrots, celery, cabbage, onion, parsley, turnips, parsnips), less than 2% of: spices, salt, sodium benzonate as a preservative), spices
Serving Size: 3oz
Servings Per Container: about 5
Calories Per Serving: 170 Calories from Fat: 95
Total Fat: 10g
Total Carbohydrate: 12g
Highland Beef Haggis
Include products updated are similar or are same of quality
- Whether you’ve got a Burns Night Supper coming up, or if you just need your regular haggis fix, this Traditional Lamb Haggis is the authentic experience you’re looking for
- Of the three types of haggis we stock, this is the most moderate—if you’re looking to level up to a more traditional haggis than beef, this is the perfect option for you
- Made here in the USA for quick and easy shipping—but packed with real authentic Scottish flavor
- Comes in a 14.5 ounce can—we also offer a set of 12 cans for the real haggis lover
- Made with high-quality, lead-free pewter with an antiquated finish
- Made in Scotland by highly skilled craftsmen
- Choose between over 200 clans along with various non-clan symbols
- Measures 2.5 inches tall by 2 inches wide — you can pin it anywhere!
- Kilt pin made in Scotland from genuine red stag antlers so each pin is unique
- Cruelty-free because the antlers are collected after they have already fallen
- Specifically designed to remain sturdy and not bend for long-lasting wear
- Approximately 3.5 inches long and symbolizes the strength and wisdom of the stag