The Official Carleton Tartan Tie
From the highlands to your home turf, get yourself a Carleton Tartan Tie. Perfect for those who work hard and play hard.
Made from a synthetic poly/viscose blend, these ties are cooler than a 100% wool counterpart (and at a price great for the average college student).
Carleton alumni designed this tartan, and Scottish seamsters make your Carleton tartan tie in Scotland.
The primary colors of the kilt are the proud maize and blue, representing our beloved alma mater. The brown and green accents represent the dirt and the grass of the very heart of Carleton rugby: our home pitch. The red stands for the blood and sweat every rugger sheds in pursuit of the try line, which is boldly represented by the woven white threads in our pattern.
- The Official Carleton Tartan
- Designed by Carleton Alumni
- Made in Scotland
- Affordable and Hypoallergenic
- Cool Poly/Viscose
What is Poly/Viscose?
Poly is short for polyester, which is a durable, smooth, synthetic fiber. You may know viscose by the name rayon. Workers make rayon from cellulose fiber, which comes from wood and plants. In this case, the viscose imitates wool. These two fibers blend together to create a durable, non-felting, non-pilling, hypoallergenic fabric that retains the same wonderful, natural aesthetics of wool.
Include products updated are similar or are same of quality
- The Highland Serpent Antiqued Kilt Belt Buckle is made in Scotland and features Celtic knot border design
- This piece boasts solid cast brass with an antiqued silver finish. It’s perfect for nearly any occasion
- It measures a respectable 4 inches x 3 inches, and it’s compatible with all standard kilt belts (2.25 inches)
- Sturdy construction with intricate design detail combine for an attractive accessory to complete any kilted outfit
Discontinued – Available While Supplies Last
- Made in Scotland, the Clan Crest Tartan Whisky glass offers genuine authenticity – holds 6oz
- Feel the weight of these reliable, substantial glasses when you hold them; the perfect gift for a whiskey enthusiast
- Choose from over 80 clan crests printed in full, vibrant color for an eye-catching, heirloom-quality addition to your home bar
- Save 10% when you purchase a set of 4