Rare Map Discovered In Scottish House Restored
Rare Map Discovered In Scottish House and Restored
The 17th-century Dutch map was discovered scrunched up in a ball and stuffed up a chimney, in Aberdeen Scotland.
The restored map is now on show at the National Library of Scotland.
Fellow Scotsman? Check out some of our products!
- Light, comfortable, allows for freedom of movement and perfect for summer or warm weather
- Made in the USA by a highly skilled kiltmaker and homespun on an old-world loom for an authentic look
- Made with a 55/45 poly/wool and weighs 9 oz but feels heavier
- Choose between several clan and non-clan tartans and available in 4, 5, or 6 yards
- Cast brass with chrome plated finish
- Designed to fit all standard kilt belts (2.25″ wide)
- Measures Approx. 3.75″ X 2.75″
- Mirror level shine
- Circular Celtic knots dot the four corners
- Masonic symbol of square and compass used in Freemasonry rituals to teach symbolic lessons
- Strong and sturdy kilt pin and is made of high-quality, lead-free pewter with an antiqued finish
- Measures 3.5 inches long with a sturdy pin that can handle even heavy kilts and multiple layers
- Made in Scotland by highly skilled craftsmen and is an attractive accessory for any kilted outfit
This 5 Yard Heavy Weight Premium Kilt is custom made in Scotland by a talented kilt maker
With 4-6 yards of heavyweight (15/16 oz) tartan, these kilts have sharp, crisp pleats, and are known for their durability
Working with eight different woolen mills, you will have the largest possible selection of heavyweight tartans to choose from
Fully lined, with three straps, buckles, and belt loops, this kilt is ensured to fit with Right Fit ™ Guarantee