- Handcrafted in the USA
- Bronze or Silver
- In the Shape of a Griffin
- Usually in Stock
In mythology Griffins are often symbols of duality. Luckily for you, this duality works with fashion too. Our Griffin Torc matches all kinds of outfits, both casual and formal!
Our Light Griffin Torc is constructed with a light braid of wire, and is approximately 1/4 inch (6 mm) thick. Our Heavy Griffin Torc is constructed with a heavy braid of wire, and is approximately 3/8 inch (10 mm) thick. The Griffin head is different on each braid weight(See pictures). It is available in bronze or sterling silver.
- Elegant griffin bracelet handcrafted in a light braid
- Available in bronze or silver
- Customize according to your wrist size to find the perfect fit.
- Each torc bracelet is made custom just for you—please allow 6-16 weeks for us to have it made and get it to you
- The powerful griffin was abundant in Greek mythology and seen on early Celtic sword scabbards, belt buckles, and mounts—embody its power and mystery by wearing a Griffin Penannular Brooch
- Handmade in the USA and available in either high-quality bronze or silver
- Perfect to wear with great kilts, ancient kilts renaissance wear, or fly plaid earasaids
- Measures approximately 2⅝ inches (or 68 mm) for a strong enough brooch to keep your kilt together without overwhelming your outfit