The Claddagh is a traditional Irish ring. It can be worn as a symbol of heritage or simply to express a commitment to three beautiful sentiments.
For centuries, couples have exchanged the famous Claddagh ring as engagement or wedding rings. The symbols stand for love, loyalty & friendship which are represented by the heart, the crown, and the hands.
- Made with Sterling silver and emerald green cubic zirconia stone
- Measures 31 mm (or 1.2 inches) with sturdy but intricate construction
- Features the Celtic knot design (represents eternity) and Claddagh symbol (represents love, friendship, and loyalty)
- Perfect gift for a special someone in your life and is a fine piece of jewelry for any occasion
- The Irish Claddagh Kilt Belt Buckle is full of meaning–two hands (friendship) hold a heart (love), topped by a crown (loyalty)
- Measures approximately 4 inches x 3 inches with good, solid construction and compatible with any standard kilt belt (2.25 inches wide)
- Made in Scotland this cast brass belt buckle with antiqued silver finish for practicality and style
- The Celtic knot design represents eternity–celebrate unbroken continuity with your Irish heritage
- Made in Scotland and adorned with the Claddagh symbol representing love, loyalty, and friendship
- Perfect match for your favorite Irish kilt and measures 3.5 inches x 1-inch
- Cast in brass and plated with real silver with a vintage feel with its antiqued finish
- Great gift for someone special in your life or a nice treat for yourself