- Affordable, durable, and hypoallergenic; made with a 65/35 polyester and viscose blend that is specially treated to imitate the feel of 100% premium wool
- Rustic, neutral-toned tartan created by the same skilled Scottish craftsman that designed the tartans in the hit TV show, Outlander: The Series; officially licensed Outlander tartan
- Measures 60 inches wide, and is 12 oz weight with a finished selvage
- Predominantly brown and grey; neutral look to compliment almost any outfit
- Authentic in every detail and made in Scotland using era-appropriate colors and woven using a hopsack plain weave
- Made with 12 oz, 100% premium wool that is soft and cozy
- The same rustic tartan that Jamie Fraser wore to his wedding in the hit show, Outlander: The Series
- Measures 60 inches wide and perfect to use for your wedding, sewing projects, or Highland-themed crafts
- Official OUTLANDER MacKenzie Tartan
- Made in Scotland
- 100% Premium Wool
- Measures 60″ Wide
- 12 oz Weight of Wool
- Own the OUTLANDER Authentic Premium Wool Tartan Fabric, made in Scotland by the same weavers from the series Outlander
- 100% premium wool measuring 60 inches wide, a weight of 12oz, priced per yard
- Outlanders weavers took great care to design with the colors and style of looming that would have been available at the time and area of the Fraser Clan
- OUTLANDER tartans are crafted with a hopsack plain weave with a wash to give it a natural and genuine look
- Own the OUTLANDER Wool-Free Tartan Fabric, made in Scotland by the same weavers from the series Outlander.
- Its hypoallergenic 65/35 blend of polyester and viscose rayon measures 60 inches wide with a weight of 12oz.
- The show’s weavers took great care to design, style, and weave with historical accuracy.
- OUTLANDER tartans are crafted with a hopsack plain weave with a wash to give it a natural and genuine look.
6-8 inch OUTLANDER Premium Wool Tartan Swatches made in Scotland from 100% premium wool for enjoyment by loyal OUTLANDER fans
Swatches available in poly/viscose as well if you want to compare fabrics
See both our 12 oz weight wool fabric and poly/viscose before you commit
Opportunity for a first-hand look at the loose, rustic weave of our material, featuring 18th-century loom techniques