- The Coat of Arms Kilt Belt Buckle is made in Scotland from high-quality lead-free pewter with an antiqued finish for maximum authenticity
- Display your heritage and pride with over 50 crest options available
- The versatile piece fits any standard kilt belt
- The belt buckle measures 3.5 x 2.5 inches, so it’s sure to be noticed
- Made in Scotland with high-quality, lead-free pewter and an antiqued finish.
- Measures 2 inches wide with matching kilt pins available.
- Ways to display your Irish heritage are endless because it can be worn as a cap badge, brooch, fastened to a sash, bag, or backpack.
- Choose between 50+ Irish surnames. Don’t worry about minor spelling differences when choosing yours (i.e., Connor would choose the O’Conor crest).
Adorn almost any outfit with the Irish Family Crest Kilt Pin, available in high-quality, lead-free, antiqued pewter
A sturdy piece, made in Scotland with a dedication to genuine craftsmanship; unlikely to bend
Measuring 3.5 inches, choose from over 50 family names for an ideal gift
This heirloom-quality piece is available in matching cap badges/brooches
- Custom-order your Coat of Arms Plaid Brooch for an enduring heirloom that your family will treasure for generations to come
- Made from the finest quality pewter and featuring an intricate Celtic Knot design, the brooch is expertly hand-crafted in Scotland
- Choose from over 100 Irish coat of arms and five different gem colors: blue, purple, yellow, green, or red
- 2 ⅞ inch diameter, its sturdy, high-quality pin back affixes to your sash or plaid
- The Irish Claddagh Kilt Belt Buckle is full of meaning–two hands (friendship) hold a heart (love), topped by a crown (loyalty)
- Measures approximately 4 inches x 3 inches with good, solid construction and compatible with any standard kilt belt (2.25 inches wide)
- Made in Scotland this cast brass belt buckle with antiqued silver finish for practicality and style
- The Celtic knot design represents eternity–celebrate unbroken continuity with your Irish heritage
- High-Quality Lead-Free Pewter
- Cast in Scotland
- Choice of 50+ Irish Family Names
- Fits All Standard Kilt Belts
- Made in Scotland and adorned with the Claddagh symbol representing love, loyalty, and friendship
- Perfect match for your favorite Irish kilt and measures 3.5 inches x 1-inch
- Cast in brass and plated with real silver with a vintage feel with its antiqued finish
- Great gift for someone special in your life or a nice treat for yourself
- With the Irish Shamrock Kilt Pin, display your fine Irish heritage adorned with an emerald green shamrock symbol.
- It measures 4 inches x 1.5 inches. It makes an attractive accessory to match your favorite Irish kilt.
- Made in Scotland with quality, chrome-plated pewter, it makes a beautiful heirloom or gift.
- This remarkable kilt pin is ideal for decoration while adding weight to the outer apron of your kilt.
- Made in Scotland by Art Pewter Ltd.
- Measures 3 5/8″ long
- Cast in Solid Pewter
- Rhodium Plated
- Hand Polished Shiny Finish
We try very hard to keep all clans in stock at all times, but at times they can take up to 4 weeks for delivery. Please click for important information about custom-order items.