- If your keys come with you wherever you go, why not accessorize with your Irish clan crest with this stunning cast pewter key chain, depicting your family’s coat of arms?
- It measures approximately 1¼ inches by 1½ inches to make a subtle embellishment to your keys, bag, or wallet.
- Available in 63 Irish names, so you’re likely to find your own! Most names are always in stock for quick and convenient shipping.
- Display your Irish pride by wearing your heritage on your keys, or buy as a gift for family and friends!
The Quaich is the traditional Scottish cup of friendship, used for sharing a dram.
This item is manufactured in Glasgow from the finest quality 100% lead-free pewter
The Quiach bowl is 4″ in diameter and is supplied in an attractive presentation box.
For more clan crest items, click here.
- Tartan scarf made in Scotland with medium weight premium wool
- 13oz wool keeps you warm and cozy even in cooler weather
- Measures 9 inches by 54 inches for versatile wear
- Available in nearly 200 tartans to display your clan pride