- Handfasting tartan for historical Scottish marriage ritual
- Homespun tartan made from a comfortable blend of polyester and wool
- Woven by hand on old-world looms for a rustic, handmade look
- Available in over 80 tartans, choose one to represent your clan or match our homespun starter kilt at your wedding
- The comfortable, lightweight homespun tartan scarf is made from authentic homespun tartan to add a Celtic flair anywhere
- It’s woven by hand on old-world looms from a 55/45 blend of polyester and wool for an authentic look
- Choose from more than 80 tartans to match any outfit or to display your clan pride
- It measures 66 inches by 6.5 inches, a bit longer and not as wide as our normal homespun scarves
- Tartan balmoral made in Scotland; perfect for men or women
- Made with Spring Weight (8oz) premium wool; lightweight and warm
- Choose from more than 500 ancient and modern tartans
- One-size-fits-all design with an adjustable drawstring tie in back
- Elegant and cozy, features poly/viscose fabric woven in Scotland to look and feel like Light weight wool.
- Choose from over 80 authentic tartans.
- It’s made with a Poly/viscose blend. The perfect addition to any casual or formal event.
- The stole measures approximately 24 inches x 72 inches.
The Claddagh is a traditional Irish ring. It can be worn as a symbol of heritage or simply to express a commitment to three beautiful sentiments.
For centuries, couples have exchanged the famous Claddagh ring as engagement or wedding rings. The symbols stand for love, loyalty & friendship which are represented by the heart, the crown, and the hands.
Get The Celtic Croft Look
Amazing Looks At Great Prices!
Check out these amazing looks you can only find at The Celtic Croft.