Haggis Stuffing Recipes
Some Haggis Stuffing Recipes for the Holidays
With Thanksgiving coming up, and Christmas right around the corner, we thought we would give you some haggis stuffing recipe ideas. You might not think off-hand that haggis has a place on your holiday dinner table — but you would be wrong! Haggis can be a wonderful addition to your menu, and a great way to introduce newcomers to the wonder of haggis.
You could certainly just serve-up a dish of haggis. It’s definitely going to be on our dinner table. But to be more creative, how about a haggis stuffing? If you have any haggis-haters in your midst, I’m guessing you could sneak this one past them and they wouldn’t even realize they’re eating haggis!
- For any of these recipes, substitute one can of haggis for the “1 haggis, cut open, stuffing scooped out, skin discarded”. (Haggis in the UK is stuffed in a skin, which is traditional. It is often then stuffed into a can. Haggis made in the US is just stuffed into the can without the skin, but it should be the same approximate quantity.)
- “Streaky bacon” in the UK is just “bacon” in the US. It is bacon made from the pork belly.
- We have three different varieties of canned haggis to choose from. Any of them will work great in these recipes.
Whether you are planning a dinner for Thanksgiving, St. Andrew’s Day, Christmas, Yule, Saturnalia, Boxing Day, New Years Eve, or New Year’s Day (First Footing), remember to include the haggis!
Fellow Scotsman? Check out some of our products!
Nutdust Laddie is designed for the romantic man. With its characteristic woody smells, this manly fragrance attracts both men and women, drawn back to pure nature. Nutdust Laddie is great for any relationship, and if you find yourself not in a relationship; then there is real chance you soon will be!
- Available in two sizes (2 oz and 8 oz)
- 100% all natural ingredients and essential oils. No talc, cornstarch, heavy metals, or synthetics
- No clumping or chalky residue, anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial properties also help keep skin clear and healthy
- Sandalwood and Bergamot, a nice woody scent for the romantic man.
- Made in Scotland using cast pewter
- Intricate Celtic knot and weave design—with no beginning or end, it represents eternity
- Sturdy and solid construction gives it a good weight
- Measures 3.5 inches by 2.63 inches and fits any standard kilt measuring 2.5 inches wide
- The Black Watch Tartan Kilt–Off the Rack offers the wearer affordable, classic highland elegance
- Made from 4-6 yards of tartan, it’s a standard kilt: it’s fully-lined, with belt loops, three straps, and buckles
- These kilts, made from homespun tartan, are handmade in Scotland on Old World looms for guaranteed authenticity
- This piece, featuring the iconic Black Watch tartan, is ideal for first-timers and highland dress enthusiasts on a budget
- Cotton lined for a wallet-friendly and eco-friendly, reusable, non-medical mask. Filters out bacteria and viruses while showcasing your favorite Scottish tartan patterns.
Adjustable ear loops, and metal nose piece will keep your mask in place for safety, and comfort. These soft, no-itch masks are machine wash and dryable.
Bring joy to you and others with this stylish everyday accessory. Easy flip out and mask-up design allows you to personalize your safety.
- Homemade Poncho Mask with Poly/Viscose Scottish tartans, its multi purpose use allows you to use it on your grocery runs and your next zoom meeting.