Fellow Scotsman? Check out some of our products!
- American eagle kilt belt buckle is intricately designed and is solid and sturdy.
- Compatible with all standard kilt belts (2.25 inches wide), made in cast pewter.
- Created by world-famous artist Don McKee it’s a real example of high-quality craftsmanship that elevates any kilted outfit.
- Open design that allows your kilt fabric to be seen, and is made in the USA.
- Homespun poly/wool blend fabric
- Made in the USA at The Celtic Croft
- 4 Yard (fits up to a 38″ waist)
- 5 Yard (fits up to a 48″ waist)
- 6 Yard (fits up to a 60″ waist)
U.S. Marine Corps Premium Wool Formal Kilt created by skilled kiltmakers in Scotland who expertly craft the kilt by hand
Your choice of light or medium weight U.S. Marine Corps tartan
Choose lightweight tartan for a thinner, breathable kilt. Or choose the medium weight kilt for crisper pleats
Each kilt is made with eight to nine yards of 100% premium wool tartan so you look proud displaying your U.S. Marine Corps affiliation