Fellow Scotsman? Check out some of our products!
- Outlander Poly/Viscose Face Masks are handmade fabric face masks featuring official Outlander: The Series tartan
- Adjustable straps and two different fit options (both with adjustable metal around the nose) make it comfortable for a wide range of face sizes
- Wool-free poly/viscose material with cotton lining is machine washable and durable for easy care – the look and feel of wool without itching!
- Handmade in the USA with fabric made in Scotland for authentic quality
Want to make your own donation to The Trevor Project, Click DONATE NOW
- Good-quality black Leather
- Features the registered LGBTQ+ Pride Tartan
- Snap closure
- Comes with a standard chain strap (Up to a 46″ Waist)
The LGBTQ+ Pride Tartan: A watershed for the modern LGBT movement arose from a series of protests in New York in 1969 and to pay homage to all those involved, this tartan is based on the New York City tartan and incorporates the variety of bright colors used to identify that movement around the world.