Olive Green Utility Kilt
These Olive Green Utility Kilts are our customers new favorites for Highland Games and Irish Fairs. These kilts are also great for hiking a wooded trail, strolling around the highland games, or just relaxing in your back yard with your favorite beverage.
- Made from good-quality, durable, cotton canvas.
- affordable utility kilt design.
- Nice roomy pockets.
- D-rings and hooks for hanging flasks and stuff.
- Fastens securely with snaps.
- Belt loops fit up to a 2.25" belt. (Our Celtic Embossed Utility Kilt Belt is perfect for this job.)
These kilts are made in even waist sizes 30"-58", and lengths 19"-25". (If your measurement is in-between waist sizes, please round up.)
How To Measure for Your Kilt
- Have someone help you. If you bend over even a bit, your measurement will not be correct.
- Most people prefer to wear their canvas kilts at the pants waist, like a pair of jeans. If this is what you choose, then measure comfortably around your waist where the top of your pants rest. If you prefer the traditional kilt waist, measure your waist size in inches at the navel (belly button).
- Measure around your hips (butt) at the fullest point (usually 6-8 inches below the waist).
- Measure from your waist (kilt waist or pants waist accordingly) to about the middle of the knee.
Our goal is to make the ordering of your kilt as stress free and enjoyable as possible, and we look forward to handling your order. Don't hesitate to ask if you have any questions.
Special-order. Please allow 4-8 weeks for delivery. Please click for important information about special-order items.
Please allow 6-10 weeks for delivery.