We can ship most of our products to most countries, but there are a few restrictions.
Please contact us for more information, and for estimated shipping cost. We have no way of knowing how much it will cost to ship your order until it is packaged and sitting on the scale. All shipping costs found online, or quoted before that point, are estimates only.
Be warned that whatever country you call home is probably going to charge you punitive duties and fees when your package arrives. So much for fair trade. If in doubt, please Google it. Some countries are more import friendly than others. We have heard stories of people paying “ransoms” of more than the retail value of their purchase to have their package released. Every country is different, and we don’t know how your country handles duties and fees.
We Can Ship Your Package to a U.S. Address!
If you would prefer, we can ship your order to a U.S. address instead. Do you have friends or family in the U.S.? You might want to arrange for us to ship your package to them, and for them to get your package to you. Or...
We've partnered with a fantastic U.S. based package forwarding service called Shipito.com. It's super-easy and super-convenient to get started with your FREE account. They will provide you with a U.S. address for us to ship your order to, and it will cost you about the same as if we shipped it to you ourselves. You'll probably even find that you love using their service for all of your shopping in the U.S.!
Just click this link to get started: Shipito.com Worldwide Package Forwarding Service
Here's How Shipito Works:
- Sign-up for your free Shipito account.
- Choose your payment method for shipping charges. You can use a credit card or PayPal.
- Shipito will charge a $5 deposit, just to be sure that your payment method is valid. This deposit will be applied to shipping charges for your first package, and is fully refundable within 30 days if you decide not to use their service.
- Shipito will assign you your very own U.S. shipping address. You can use this address right away to place an order with us, or any other U.S. based company. If you have already placed an order with us, just let us know what your new U.S. shipping address is, and we'll edit your order!
- We'll ship your order to your new U.S. shipping address. We will charge shipping based on U.S. shipping rates, not international shipping rates.
- Shipito will notify you by email when your package arrives. You log into your Shipito account, select your shipping method, and fill out the Customs form.
- Shipito will charge you $1 + International Shipping + 4.3% bank service fee (see note below). Then they ship your package to you. That's it! You'll receive tracking information from us, and from Shipito, so you can keep track of your package every step of the way!
Note #1 — Shipito says they make only $1 per shipment, and that they must charge the 4.3% bank service fee to recover their cost of receiving a foreign credit card or PayPal payment. We can vouch for the service fee, because that's what it costs us to accept a payment from outside the U.S.
Note #2 — Because of the huge volume of packages that Shipito handles, the rates they have negotiated with DHL are (in most cases) better that our international shipping rates.
Note #3 — When we ship a package directly to you, we fill out the Customs form accurately as a commercial shipment, and declare its true and full value. When you use Shipito's package forwarding service, you get to fill out your own Customs form, which you might find advantageous.
Note #4 — If you would like to verify what you will pay Shipito for shipping, please contact us to estimate the size and weight of your package. Then go to Shipito.com and click “SHIPPING CALCULATOR” in the upper right of the screen.
Note #5 — We've already heard back from several customers that have had a great experience with our International Package Forwarding Service. After you give the service a try, please come back here and leave your review and comments!
No posts found